Scofflaws punished

Old October 27th 15, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default Scofflaws punished

They just don't learn, do they?:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne....htm?id=323254

Old October 27th 15, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 17:33:57 UTC, Tarcap wrote:
They just don't learn, do they?:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne....htm?id=323254

Very small beer.

Three minor M-ways have coined in £150000 in just 90 days.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...rivers-6708388

That is where the real money is, but they still keep on coming back for more.

Old October 27th 15, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Alycidon" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 17:33:57 UTC, Tarcap wrote:
They just don't learn, do they?:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne....htm?id=323254

Very small beer.

Three minor M-ways have coined in £150000 in just 90 days.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...rivers-6708388

That is where the real money is, but they still keep on coming back for
more.

Yes, number plates are useful in this type of revenue harvesting, aren't
they?
Let's hope they extend the scheme to include all law-breakers. I'm sure
you'll agree.

Old October 27th 15, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Tarcap wrote:
They just don't learn, do they?:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne....htm?id=323254

I did hear that the cyclists buy the lights, produce the receipt to the
police and then take the lights back to the Pound Shop for a refund.

Old October 27th 15, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 17:54:00 UTC, Tarcap wrote:
"Alycidon" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 17:33:57 UTC, Tarcap wrote:
They just don't learn, do they?:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne....htm?id=323254

Very small beer.

Three minor M-ways have coined in £150000 in just 90 days.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...rivers-6708388

That is where the real money is, but they still keep on coming back for
more.

Yes, number plates are useful in this type of revenue harvesting, aren't
they?
Let's hope they extend the scheme to include all law-breakers. I'm sure
you'll agree.

Yes - I am looking forward to muggers, rapists, shoplifters and burglars to be fitted with number plates. I think it's been done in the past.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...22_634x403.jpg

Old October 27th 15, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message ...

Tarcap wrote:
They just don't learn, do they?:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne....htm?id=323254

I did hear that the cyclists buy the lights, produce the receipt to the
police and then take the lights back to the Pound Shop for a refund.

That's because they think they are being clever, which is just about
impossible for a cyclist.

Old October 28th 15, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 18:05:29 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

clever, which is just about impossible for a cyclist.

Thanks for that great compliment.
And I have absolutely no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no ****ing interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.