My pedestrian accelerator

Old November 26th 15, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default My pedestrian accelerator

Today I discovered another thing that I can do on my Trek Pure that I
can't do on my real bike: I can mount it from the right. Without
even thinking about it.

Which led me to check: I can also walk beside it on the right.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/
Old November 26th 15, 01:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

Joy Beeson wrote in
:

Today I discovered another thing that I can do on my Trek Pure that I
can't do on my real bike: I can mount it from the right. Without
even thinking about it.

Which led me to check: I can also walk beside it on the right.

I had to look up what a "Trek Pure" was. I would not want to be seen on one,
it would ruin my image as Ottawa's oldest bike courier.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Pedestrian run over!! Doug[_3_] UK 2 March 15th 09 01:35 PM
Experience with Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10 [email protected] Techniques 2 July 25th 05 05:51 PM
Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator Cassette Rob Marketplace 0 January 4th 05 01:43 AM
FS: Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10-speed Ultegra cassette [email protected] Marketplace 1 December 14th 04 05:04 PM
Anyone ever hit a pedestrian? greentyres UK 54 November 12th 04 08:52 PM