Trains

Old August 5th 09, 01:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default Trains

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

wrote:
Barack Stalin Obama, America's first Kenyan Commie
president, just sent none other than Bill Slick Willy
Clinton to North Korea to appease their tinpot
nuclear dictator AND to pick up two Asian chicks!

Hmmm. Were they internees?

Robert wins the internets today.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 5th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:38:49 +0200, Sandy wrote:

You could have picked a different number! Instead you have me thinking
about the new bike I'm getting. Regardless of any Brandtian scoffing,
this really is a fast one, and stiff while vertically compliant.

http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatifranc...tml?model=2501

--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Nice top tube. (don't forget to wear a helmet...and maybe body armor).

Old August 5th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:50:56 +0200, "Robert Chung"

If I read the news correctly today, Barack
Stalin Obama, America's first Kenyan Commie
president,

Man, I wish I'd thought of this:
http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/

Funny.

Did you see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUaca8wP9w
I thought I was watching Saturday Night Live

Old August 5th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Sandy wrote:
You could have picked a different number! Instead you have me thinking
about the new bike I'm getting. Regardless of any Brandtian scoffing,
this really is a fast one, and stiff while vertically compliant.

http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatifranc...tml?model=2501

You may to brake into corners when climbing the Hautacam.
Old August 6th 09, 11:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

This used to be a conservative paper, but the threat of the Fairness
Doctrine has them writing far left editorials:
http://www.napavalleyregister.com/ar...f722673520.txt

Probably co-authored by Michel Moore. Who wants socialized medecine??!
We sure dont'.

trains ray Australia 4 January 25th 08 08:06 AM
Bikes on trains and DRL Alex Potter UK 9 December 15th 06 11:27 PM
Recumbents on trains? Pedaldog UK 20 January 17th 06 09:01 AM
Bikes on Trains Tony Raven UK 4 October 16th 05 10:15 AM
Cycles on trains al Mossah UK 11 October 2nd 05 09:42 PM