What's up with Bigha?

Old August 25th 03, 12:17 AM
John Rooker

Default What's up with Bigha?

In article ,
says...

"DrRecumbnt" wrote in message
Like Land Rover and others, Hummer already has their own bicycle offering.

It
fits into a soft bag in the rear of the vehicle. I suppose you could put a

half
dozen of them in there.

http://www.hummerbikes.com/

Well I'll be dipped. It looks like a Bigha Mt. Bike. Bigha should private
label the recumbent for Hummer. Maybe call it RecummerHummer or something.
Hummer buyers would probably never notice the extra $3000 tacked to the
price.

skip

The BigHum? That sounds like something you pay for in the red light
district...
--
___________________
John Rooker KC2KQT

Old August 25th 03, 02:34 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Mark Leuck wrote:
"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message

Is the Bigha a good buy or a bad buy?

That is up to the buyer

You haven't answered that simple
question.

It can't be answered except by the people who buy it

Lot of people defending it, no one buying it. Why is that?

How do you know no one is buying it?

Are you buying it? Is anyone here buying it?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

Old August 25th 03, 03:58 AM
William Higley, Sr.

As near as I know (based on personal observations) the Bigha is outselling
Cannondale by a 2:1 margin. This is based on my seeing 2 Bigha's in the STP
in July and only 1 Cannondale. In fact based on other recumbents that I saw
I would have to say that the Bigha is one of the top 10 selling bikes in the
North West.

Now if you like I could repeat that as my rebuttal of your rebuttal. Mine is
based on observations of the marketplace in action. Your comments are based
on personal conjecture.

I hearby declare that I have won.

William Higley, Sr.
Vision R-50
RANS Rocket

(Perhaps Lorenzo works for Bigha. His tactics might convince several of us
to go buy one of the bikes just to shut him up.)

Old August 25th 03, 04:36 AM
Edward Dolan

MLB wrote in message .4.25...

You've stated about 100 times that no experienced rider will pay 3k.
Yet it's been discussed HERE about 20 times that the Bigha was
OBVIOUSLY not built for experienced benters. WHat part are you having
trouble understanding?

The people who know most about recumbents are the least likely to buy
this recumbent. Does that make it a good buy or a bad buy? Simple
question. Can you answer it? If it is a good buy, why is no one here
buying one? If it is a bad buy, why shouldn't other people who don't
know a lot about recumbent be warned? Do you want people to be ripped
off? Do you want the recumbent in dusty to be branded as over priced
and over hyped?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

WHY do you keep posting the SAME question OVER and OVER when it's been
answered OVER and OVER again.
Sorry, got to ignore you now.

Sorry MLB. Lorenzo L. Love wins this argument by a landslide. His post
above is right on the mark and no one has even come close to answering
it. I have greatly enjoyed his asking the same old question over and
over and noting with amusement all the weasel answers that he gets to
it. I am taking notes and will incorporate this style into some of my
posts too in the future if the occasion ever presents itself. He has
flummoxed the lot of you with his clarity of vision and incisiveness -
and above all with his stick-to-it-ness. I am in awe of him.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 25th 03, 06:07 AM
Mark Leuck

Mark Leuck wrote:
"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message

Is the Bigha a good buy or a bad buy?

That is up to the buyer

You haven't answered that simple
question.

It can't be answered except by the people who buy it

Lot of people defending it, no one buying it. Why is that?

How do you know no one is buying it?

Are you buying it? Is anyone here buying it?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Just because nobody here has said they were doesn't mean someone isn't, lots
of people here who haven't chimed in

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

Yea it is