What's up with Bigha?

Old August 26th 03, 03:49 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

Default Ed Dolan and "Realities"

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:29:20 +0100, "Dave Larrington"
wrote:

I think we're /all/ missing the point here. Which is:

Why should anyone give a flying fuc*k whether anyone else on the newsgroup
would buy a BigHa?

The hell with BigHa.... I would like to know what a flying fuc*k is.
I know that the * is a wildcard placeholder. So -- what is a fuc*k?

Old August 26th 03, 04:33 PM
Dave Larrington

Zippy the Pinhead wrote:

The hell with BigHa.... I would like to know what a flying fuc*k is.
I know that the * is a wildcard placeholder. So -- what is a fuc*k?

http://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/inf...yle-guide.html and look for
"swearing".

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old August 26th 03, 06:02 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Default What's up with Bigha?

Larry Varney wrote:
Lorenzo L. Love wrote:

Defend Bigha all you want, it isn't making people buy them.

I haven't defended it. I don't recall saying much if anything nice at
all about it.

Have you seen or much less ridden a Bigha? What credence should we
give to your opinion?

Lorenzo L. Love

I was right - you do have a mental problem with this, if you really
don't recall my saying, repeatedly, that I have never seen nor ridden a
BiGHA. And I have repeatedly said that the opinion of someone who hasn't
seen nor ridden any bike, and that includes the BiGHA, should be given
no credence.
Are you clear on this now?

So why do you keep giving us your opinion which you amit has no
credence? The people who have seen and ridden a Bigha are not willing to
pay their own $3000.00 for one. Do you give their opinions any credence?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

Old August 26th 03, 06:06 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Dave Larrington wrote:
John Rooker wrote:

UMM, maybe because it is a recumbent newsgroup? The same question is
asked about just about any new recumbent. It's just a little more
interesting with the Bigha seeing if anyone will spend 3k on what is
essentially a high end BikeE and offers little that the BikeE AT
didn't offer at less than half the price. Oh yeah, and there's the
little thing about BikeE closing shop and leaving dealers and
customers hanging and
then Bigha opening up before the dust settled. That's why we give a
flying whatever.

Given the number of responses to the question and, perhaps more pertinently,
the number of times the same question has been asked /without/ garnering a
response, though, it rather looks as though no-one *does* care. Perhaps if
the question had been:

"What does The Panel think of the BigHa" then more responses might have been
forthcoming.

Does any one on The Panel think well enough of the Bigha to spend
$3000.00 of their own money on it?

Old August 26th 03, 06:15 PM
Ian

Lorenzo L. Love must be edykated coz e writed:

Dave Larrington wrote:
John Rooker wrote:

[...]

Ok, that's another one for the kill file.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk