What's up with Bigha?

Old August 26th 03, 06:45 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan and "Realities"

(Scott) wrote in message . com...

Larry, you are my hero! I love your, calm, mature, respectful
response to the childish ranting of El Dolan.

Ride well, amigo.

Scott

Would someone explain to me what my name is doing on this thread? I
believe it was your "mature, respectful" Mr. Varner who is responsible
for this outrage. Other than protesting the subject title of this
thread I have declined to post anything here, but if I were to post I
would have a few choice words to say about those who do this sort of
thing.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old August 26th 03, 07:11 PM
Larry Varney

Default What's up with Bigha?

Lorenzo L. Love wrote:

So why do you keep giving us your opinion which you amit has no
credence?

I have not given my opinion regarding the BiGHA. I've not said
anything good or bad about it. Remember, I'm the one who hasn't seen nor
ridden the BiGHA, who doesn't have an opinion on it. Once I've seen and
hopefully ridden one, then I'll have an opinion.
Got it now?

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Old August 26th 03, 07:20 PM
Larry Varney

Edward Dolan wrote:
(Scott) wrote in message . com...

Larry, you are my hero! I love your, calm, mature, respectful
response to the childish ranting of El Dolan.

Ride well, amigo.

Scott

Would someone explain to me what my name is doing on this thread? I
believe it was your "mature, respectful" Mr. Varner who is responsible
for this outrage. Other than protesting the subject title of this
thread I have declined to post anything here, but if I were to post I
would have a few choice words to say about those who do this sort of
thing.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

A while back you lambasted me several times because I wasn't editing
my responses enough to suit you. I think you used the phrase, "when are
you going to learn..." and so on.
So, I followed your advice. And while I was at it, I edited the
subject line to reflect the topic. In this particular case, I was
responding to one of your posts about "realities". And if I remember
correctly, it had something to do with people being able to judge
something they had no actual experience with, in particular being able
to condemn a bicycle they have never seen nor ridden.
You tossed in some stuff about children and "realities". This new
subject line reflects the actual subject. I understand that you believe
that subject lines should not ever be changed to reflect the actual
subject, but until you become either the owner of the internet or at the
very least the moderator of this particular news group, your belief will
continue to be just that.

Old August 26th 03, 10:23 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Larry Varney wrote:
Lorenzo L. Love wrote:

So you have no opinion and nothing to say but you keep on saying it
over and over again. Is that about right?

Nope, not right at all. But I've just about given up on trying to
explain things to you. Either you are deliberately being obtuse, or it's
a mental condition. Either way, I don't have the time, inclination,
and/or medical training to help you out.

Isn't it time for you to start names calling again?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"The worst-tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were
wrong."
Wilson Mizner, American playwright (1876-1933).

Old August 26th 03, 11:14 PM
Mark Leuck

"Ian" wrote in message

Does any one on The Panel think well enough of the Bigha to spend
$3000.00 of their own money on it?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

Ok, that's another one for the kill file.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

I think it will stop with him when someone finally says "Yes I will pay
$3000 for a BigHa"