save your crotch

Old March 16th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harley on 1 wheel

Default save your crotch

I trapped a nut on the landing from a 3set last week, need I say it was
very unpleasant. Since that incident I have been considering ways to
protect my junk. There are easy options including jockstraps, cycling
shorts and so on but I think the best bet is to whip something up 2
fit.

I call it the sockstrap it’s fairly simple and you can make it in about
5 to 10 min.
1. Find an odd sock (thin material has better ventilation).
2. cut a hole in the sole of the sock (big enough to incorporate your
junk)
3. Hold the top of the sock (with junk inside) and jiggle or jump to
make sure your nice and snug so nothings gonna pop out when your riding
your unicycle
4. Optionally you can cut a hole in the front as well to create a sort
of cradle

wear it with the ankle part of the sock sticking out the top of your
trousers and you can give it quick tug to reorganize yourself quickly
just before a rolling hop to save your crotch from potential danger.

Please reply with any comments just try and be mature about it as I am
sure this must be a subject that many male unicyclists consider

--
harley on 1 wheel
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Val88

Both brilliant and obscene . If it works, it works though, so good on
you

--
Val88
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Can you maybe post a video demonstrating assembly and how to put it
on?

in all seriousness though, unless i misunderstood something it sounds
as if this may actually make you more vulnerable to such injury.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harley on 1 wheel

peleschramm wrote:
Can you maybe post a video demonstrating assembly and how to put it
on?

in all seriousness though, unless i misunderstood something it sounds
as if this may actually make you more vulnerable to such injury.

well im no doctor but this seems to work for me n stops me having to
grab my balls every time i sit down to place them atop the seat.
give it a try n get back 2 me.

--
harley on 1 wheel
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

what if it slips off? any tips to counter that?

--
vanpaun

some kid i know wrote:
your going to jump off that on a uni?! wont that rip your genitals off?

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harley on 1 wheel

vanpaun wrote:
what if it slips off? any tips to counter that?

be more honest with yourself when deciding how big of a hole to
cut

--
harley on 1 wheel
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

lol, maybe a thicker material will work better too

--
vanpaun

Old March 16th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

What about if you catch the bit sticking out the top of your trousers
and end up castrating yourself?!
I'm not entirely sure I understand which bit is holding what either.
Could there be possible missunderstanding for being a bit too excited
if you arranged in the wrong position?!

--
UnicycleJuggler

I wish I was cross eyed so I could see you twice - Weird Al Yankovic
'[image:
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10724;442/st/20080224/e/I+started+unicycling/dt/4/k/9646/event.png]'
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harley on 1 wheel

the idea is its suppose to work a bit like these suspensories things:
http://www.internationaljock.com/suspensories.html

--
harley on 1 wheel
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 16th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

harley on 1 wheel wrote:
the idea is its suppose to work a bit like these suspensories things:
http://www.internationaljock.com/suspensories.html

Well in that case, doesn't it make you look like you've got an
erection?!