Tisk, tisk

Old July 25th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tisk, tisk

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Agent Evan Morgenstein told the AP that during a brief phone
conversation with Hardy, she told him, "I never did anything wrong. I
never cheated."

Morgenstein said he was told that Hardy had two negative results
sandwiched around a positive sample. He did not have further details.

"I'm very, very concerned about the confusion of her test,"
Morgenstein said. "She's the one person I would never believe would do
anything—anything—to cheat. Ever."
Old July 25th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

a écrit profondement:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

| Agent Evan Morgenstein told the AP that during a brief phone
| conversation with Hardy, she told him, "I never did anything wrong. I
| never cheated."
|
| Morgenstein said he was told that Hardy had two negative results
| sandwiched around a positive sample. He did not have further details.
|
| "I'm very, very concerned about the confusion of her test,"
| Morgenstein said. "She's the one person I would never believe would do
| anything—anything—to cheat. Ever."

What price your testing accuracy now?

2:1 should give her a walk - or more properly a swim

Or maybe a piece of ass within 24 hours screws up the results?
Who knows

--
Davey Crockett
-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wRRY...eature=related

Vote the Tories and Labour out.
Join a Nationalist Party with your Blood Brothers

If you don't like our Anthem; go back where you came from.

And the Irish will be no push-over for the New World Order either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd5Dc...eature=related
Old July 25th 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 25, 2:07 am, Davey Crockett wrote:

Or maybe a piece of ass within 24 hours screws up the results?
Who knows

To late for that.

To bad..

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/olym...ce-doesnt.html