Toast

Old July 24th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Toast

Looks like Cunego is headed for the broom wagon. Wish they had more on
what happened.
Bill C
Old July 24th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Bill C a écrit profondement:

| Looks like Cunego is headed for the broom wagon. Wish they had more on
| what happened.
| Bill C

He must be hurt because I'm sure they wouldn't time him out no matter
how far he was behind if he really tried, as he apparently did, to
finish.

--
Davey Crockett
Old July 24th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Bill C wrote:
Looks like Cunego is headed for the broom wagon. Wish they had more on
what happened.
Bill C

**** Ego is an illusion - just like Simoni. The Giro is an MS ride.
What else is there to know?

Magilla

Old July 25th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 05:32:23 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
wrote:

Looks like Cunego is headed for the broom wagon. Wish they had more on
what happened.
Bill C

Dreadul crash, the guy's got balls, although he was pushed by his 5
teammates (maybe not Bruseghin?) for most of the day.

Wonder why he had such a bad tour, he seemed to be in great shape in
April.

Old July 25th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Keith" wrote in message ...
| On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 05:32:23 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
| wrote:
|
| Looks like Cunego is headed for the broom wagon. Wish they had more on
| what happened.
| Bill C
|
| Dreadul crash, the guy's got balls, although he was pushed by his 5
| teammates (maybe not Bruseghin?) for most of the day.
|
| Wonder why he had such a bad tour, he seemed to be in great shape in
| April.

It's difficult to say, but you just might find the answer in your own post...

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com