The lying coward Peter "Hypertension" Howard threatens more futilesputtering

Old June 7th 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The lying coward Peter "Hypertension" Howard threatens more futilesputtering

Peter "Hypertension" Howard wrote:
And you haven't even addressed your other lie
that I've been "stalking" you for a dozen years.

It doesn't matter whether you've been stalking me since 2006, as you
claim elsewhere, or since 1996, the point is you've been stalking me.

Crawl back under your stone you
sad, superannuated old hack.

Yes, most of the interchangeable stalkers are failed writers.

You are so far gone in iniquity that you'll never
drop the phoney Usenet persona.

Sticks and stones, sonny, sticks and stones. I can't even remember
when I last cared what little people like you think.

I suggest you suck it up like a man, if you can
remember what that was like, and get used to seeing your lies put forward for
inspection.

Well, fine then, prove that the story you claim is not true is a lie.
This your chance, sonny, to prove you're more than a loud mouth when
surrounded by your equally loudmouthed little gang. The story you want
to prove untrue is here in full as I wrote it, not doctored by you:
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.bi...d33f6fc?hl=en#

So, as you say, little Peter "Hypertension" Howard the Coward, suck it
up, prove your point, or apologize for falsely accusing me, you little
slimeball.

Andre Jute
Himself, leaving hair footprints on the unworthy and despicable
Old June 7th 09, 07:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Antitroll

Default You forgot Nazi and enemy of free speech

Four separate attack threads and over a thousand words from Jute. This is so
easy, like shooting a badger in a tea-chest.

Old June 7th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Peter "Hypertension" Howard is merely a common thief and false

To this...

Well, fine then, prove that the story you claim is not true is a lie.
This your chance, sonny, to prove you're more than a loud mouth when
surrounded by your equally loudmouthed little gang. The story you want
to prove untrue is here in full as I wrote it, not doctored by you:
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.bi...d33f6fc?hl=en#

So, as you say, little Peter "Hypertension" Howard the Coward, suck it
up, prove your point, or apologize for falsely accusing me, you little
slimeball.

Andre Jute
Himself, leaving hair footprints on the unworthy and despicable

....the coward Peter "Hypertension" Howard offers no proof, simply
another attempt to aggrandize himself:
Four separate attack threads and over a thousand words from Jute. This is so
easy, like shooting a badger in a tea-chest.

You're a common thief of my property, Peter Howard, which you then
doled out to the rest of the scum in an effort to aggrandize your
insignificant person.

You were offered an opportunity to prove any of your claims that I
ever told a lie, and you didn't even try because you know you're a
false accuser.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not big enough to be a nazi or an enemy
of freedom.

Andre Jute
Flicked of my thumb like a piece of snot, a howard
Old June 7th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default Andre, obviously full of baloney, goes on wrecking wreck.bike withhis pathetic little narcissist show

To this...

http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.bi...thread/thread/...

So, as you say, little Peter "Hypertension" Howard the Coward, suck it
up, prove your point, or apologize for falsely accusing me, you little
slimeball.

Andre Jute
Himself, leaving hair footprints on the unworthy and despicable

...the coward Peter "Hypertension" Howard offers no proof, simply
another attempt to aggrandize himself:

Four separate attack threads and over a thousand words from Jute. This is so
easy, like shooting a badger in a tea-chest.

You're a common thief of my property, Peter Howard, which you then
doled out to the rest of the scum in an effort to aggrandize your
insignificant person.

You were offered an opportunity to prove any of your claims that I
ever told a lie, and you didn't even try because you know you're a
false accuser.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...a15e6d67adbe25

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...358c75cc36a536

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...167398f460c933

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-b...ORT=2&INT=0 6

Andre, give it a rest. Stop trashing the newsgroup. Find something
else to do for a while. Clear/Reset that ego. Ride bike. Think
about the world in ways you haven't before. Rethink your place in the
world. Get some perspective.
Old June 7th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Dan Overman, chief hypocrite of RBT

On Jun 7, 7:38*pm, Dan O wrote:
[...]

Scum send 170 messages over a period of a month calling me a liar, but
when I send a few messages to ask them to prove their lies, I'm
wrecking RBT?

I would say that scum wrecked RBT already. I would also say you're a
hypocrite, Dan Overman.

Here it is, 170 messages from the RBT slime calling me a liar,
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.bi...rch+this+group
but the hypocrite Dan Overman thinks I should keep quiet!

Dan Overman condones the theft of my property, telling lies about me,
making false accusations against me, abusing me for no good reason --
and then wants me to be quiet about it.

No wonder everything is upside down in Overman World. It's DanLogic!

Andre Jute
Even Down Under it was never this upside down
Old June 7th 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Or, those who don't want to read Andre's foolish drivel can (1) killfile
him or (2) just not read it. That's my solution and my newsgroup
experience is much better for it.

Life is too short to waste time on idiots.
Old June 7th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_2_]

Dan O wrote:
On Jun 7, 7:49 am, Andre Jute wrote:

snip

You were offered an opportunity to prove any of your claims that I
ever told a lie, and you didn't even try because you know you're a
false accuser.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...a15e6d67adbe25

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...358c75cc36a536

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...167398f460c933

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-b...ORT=2&INT=0 6

Andre, give it a rest. Stop trashing the newsgroup. Find something
else to do for a while. Clear/Reset that ego. Ride bike. Think
about the world in ways you haven't before. Rethink your place in the
world. Get some perspective.

Why don't you people killfile him and move on? Is it your sad little
evangelistic mission to create an RBT free of Andre? Can you not get up
in the morning without jerking off another Andre post? If any of you
had more IQ than a warm water jellyfish you'd see you are encouraging
him by your posts! Sheesh, why do I care? I care because Andre is
manageable, the rest of the psychotic sheep aren't.

Maybe time to take a break myself
Old June 7th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Jun 7, 3:42*pm, Tosspot wrote:

[snip]

I care because Andre is
manageable, the rest of the psychotic sheep aren't.

Maybe time to take a break myself

Dear TP,

Speaking of taking a break and of unmanageable psychotic sheep . . .

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3099197721/

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old June 7th 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-b...ter&ART=karte&...

Andre, give it a rest. Stop trashing the newsgroup. Find something
else to do for a while. Clear/Reset that ego. Ride bike. Think
about the world in ways you haven't before. Rethink your place in the
world. Get some perspective.

Why don't you people killfile him and move on? Is it your sad little
evangelistic mission to create an RBT free of Andre?

"... you people... " (?)

No, it is not my "sad little evangelistic mission" to make RBT "free
of Andre". I don't mind if he participates, but can't you see what
he's doing to the newsgroup?! (And now you're blasting me?)

Can you not get up
in the morning without jerking off another Andre post? If any of you
had more IQ than a warm water jellyfish...

Nice. Thanks! :-)

... you'd see you are encouraging
him by your posts!

Please review the archives to see just how many times I have "jerk[ed]
off another Andre post". Somehow I think you'll find it's not my
encouragement that's driving this.

Sheesh, why do I care?

I care are about a lot of very good content here. When Andre goes off
on these indignant tirades he starts spewing every which way and
sometimes even draws in more big league trolls until the whole
newsgroup is polluted with it and practically unreadable for several
days at a time.

I care because Andre is
manageable, the rest of the psychotic sheep aren't.

Um... okaaaaaay...

Maybe time to take a break myself

See what I mean?

Old June 9th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Pat[_16_]

Still Just Me... wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:20:14 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

Well, fine then, prove that the story you claim is not true is a lie.

He's supposed to prove that you didn't do something? Are you familiar
with the logical difficulty of proving a negative?

How about you just admit you have the wildest imagination since Walt
Disney? Your motto seems to be "if I can dream it, I can write that I
did it".

Watch out! He'll put pimples on your penis! He's told us he CAN do that!

Pat in TX