A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th 08, 01:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

Dane Buson wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Tom Keats wrote:
In article KingOfTheApes writes:

But since
you say biking is so dangerous, and neither the Republican Party nor
the Democratic Party is the solution, who's the solution?

Solution to /what/ -- your disinformation about the supposed
"dangerousness" of cycling? The solution to that is
pretty obvious, but you're still here.

I will admit that sometimes truly I long for the day where you can
deliver a punch to the face over TCP/IP. It would purely make for a
much politer interblag.

Do you want to punch Commandante Monkey Poop or Tom Keats?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.

Tom Danielson March 13 1978 - March 13 2008 [email protected] Racing 0 March 13th 08 10:31 AM
Mt. Washington BC nrkist Unicycling 4 August 28th 05 11:21 PM
Washington Post: A Rough Ride for Schwinn Bicycle Ed General 12 December 12th 04 05:24 AM