The case of poor Peter Howard

Old September 20th 14, 10:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The case of poor Peter Howard

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:52:59 AM UTC+1, poor Peter Howard aka "Little Howie" wrote:
began to find it impossible to keep my lies either consistent or
believable due to advancing senility and alcohol abuse.

Thank you for sharing that with us. Self-knowledge is the fountain of kharma.

BTW, I'm not known as anything that you suggest,

Absolutely. That's just the point I'm making: you're an insignificant nothing who stalks his betters on the net in the hope of raising your profile above ground zero.

you are well known to be a liar, fraud and fabulist.

Why, I'm delighted to hear that. A fabulist, indeed. You poor dumb cluck, I'm a novelist, a professional fabulist ("Wild but wonderful" -- New York Times). I am not responsible when an ignorant, uneducated peasant like you mistakes what the characters in my novels do or say for autobiography.

You're so thick, Little Howie, you're an embarrassment to the rest of us Australians.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the art of inducing apoplexy in fools by merely existing elegantly
Old September 20th 14, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

On 20/09/2014 7:14 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

fabulist: A liar, especially one who invents elaborately dishonest
stories: "a born fabulist, with an imagination unfettered by the laws of
logic and probability"

Regarding your reference to "us Australians", I have in the past
challenged your claim to Australian citizenship and I'll do it again.
Post a scan or a photograph of your Australian passport or
naturalisation certificate.

You won't do that because do not have such documents and have never been
entitled to them. Or to put it more bluntly, you're a liar.

PH

Old September 20th 14, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:09:22 PM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
[...]

You're just repeating yourself, Little Howie, exhibiting your lack of sophistication and education by claiming that I'm a liar because you confuse characters in my novels with me. You're so dumb, you embarrass the rest of us Australians. Mind you, when you set yourself up against the great newspapers of the world, it is a mildly amusing insight into the arrogance of your ignorance: ***"Jute has clearly conducted a great deal of research into everything he describes, investing the novel with an air of prophecy. His moral and ecological concerns are important." Times Literary Supplement*** But worthless Little Peter Howard, the original zero-achievement small-town jerk, knows better! Tell us a another funny one, Little Howie.

Regarding your reference to "us Australians", I have in the past
challenged your claim to Australian citizenship and I'll do it again.

Where does scum like you get the cheek from to demand anything from me? I'm innocent until proven guilty, and in ten or twelve years that you've tried ineffectually to hound me, you have failed to prove that I ever told a single lie. Iteration (that's your repeated screechings now, sonny) isn't proof.

Post a scan or a photograph of your Australian passport or
naturalisation certificate.

Why should I raise the profile of every little scumball who demands I publish proof of this and that?

You won't do that because do not have such documents and have never been
entitled to them. Or to put it more bluntly, you're a liar.

You poor dumb ****, it's been on the net for about twenty years. But you're either too incompetent or too malicious to look it up.

Andre Jute
When I stop laughing at the antics of the little netstalkers, someobody always gets hurt. Funny thing is, it's never me.
Old September 21st 14, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

Default The case of Jute and his lies.

On 21/09/2014 7:43 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Ah, so you *are* a liar.

The issue at hand is your truthfulness about your Australian
citizenship. No immigration officer at the gate of an Australian airport
would accept your word as a "gentleman" without seeing your passport.
Neither will I nor anyone else here.

This isn't 1995 anymore Jutie. The supply of adult newbies has dried up
and people have seen all of your diversionary troll tactics before. You
won't deflect attention away from your lies by ascribing malice to
everyone who questions them.

The case is proven. Just another one of your old lies that you still
refuse to back up with evidence because you can't.
PH

P.S. I'm amused by the silly threats in your sigline. What in hell do I
have to fear from you when you're an ineffectual twerp spewing bile all
over your keyboard half a world away? Thanks for the laugh.

Old September 21st 14, 01:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:06:31 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:

P.S. I'm amused by the silly threats in your sigline. What in hell do I
have to fear from you when you're an ineffectual twerp spewing bile all
over your keyboard half a world away? Thanks for the laugh.

What is this paranoia? I'm 12000 miles away. What are you quivering in the dark for? That my pals the witchdoctors will get you with a potion? Pins in a little wax doll of you carved with these tools I recently bought http://www.banggood.com/11Pcs-Wax-Ce...-p-920042.html ? Nah! We don't do anything that crude when we can use standard psychology on impressionable peasants like you from a distance that makes plausible denial a snap. How did you like the hospital?

Andre Jute
I wasn't even there when it happened, Sergeant. There are plenty of witnesses that I was on the other side of the world.

Here's the worthless little ******'s letter in full:

Old September 21st 14, 01:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The worthless little ****** Peter Howard tries to set himself upas an immigration officer.

Ho, Little Howie. An immigration officer has a right to ask me to see my passport. You are a nobody who doesn't have that right. If you doubt that I have a nationalization certificate or a passport, you should prove it. I don't have to prove anything: you're the dumb clown making the accusation. Repeating an accusation without offering proof isn't proof of anything except your fascist bullying.

This is about the 200th accusation you've made against me. You couldn't prove any of the others either.

On the other hand, I've conclusively illustrated that you are a semi-literate fool who mistakes characters in my novels for me, and that you tell outright lies by the dozen, your Laverda claims being only the most recent example.

You're scum. If you have proof, bring it, otherwise slink away like a beaten dog with your tail between your legs, as you so often did before.

Once more this clumsy, malicious clown Peter Howard is an embarrassment to the rest of us Australians.

Andre Jute
Playing Bach's Cantata No 199, "Mein Herze Schwimmt im Blut". Appropriate.

PS Where are the Laverda photographs with you in them you promised, Little Howie?

Old September 21st 14, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

Some years ago, one of my customers asked me to sort out the broadband
connection for a retired journalist. I went around to the chaps house
and the first three striking things about him were a missing hand, a
South African accent and the coldest and most piercing blue eyes you
ever saw. Not a fellow to mess with, I thought so I was courteous and
correct and asked to see the computer. He very considerately left me
alone to get on with it. My little box of test gear soon proved that the
connection was fine, it was the museum of malware and trojans on the
computer that was slowing things up. While waiting for diagnostic
software to run I gazed around his study which had a lot of memorabilia
on every available wall.
There was a very sharp colour print of the journalist as a young man
leaning on what appeared to be a Healey 3000 with race numbers. There
was a plaque with the crest of the Office of Naval Intelligence (a spook
outfit) and an inscription commemorating his time with them in Da Nang,
Vietnam. There was another pic of him on parade as an officer of what
looked like an African counter insurgency outfit. (Short shorts, bush
hats, FN FAL rifles). Lots more pictures and plaques that I can't
remember now but I got the impression that this guy was the real deal.
When he came back I was just finishing up and he was delighted when I
explained what I had done, demonstrated the speed of a test download and
recommended a good anti-virus package.
Now that I'd discovered that he was quite a friendly fellow I made some
remark about the very pretty light blue Healey in the picture. He
proceeded to tell me that the picture was taken at the Kyalami Circuit
near Johannesburg in the 1960's, what he'd done to the car and about the
fun he'd had with it on various South African circuits.
I asked “Ever run across a chap called Andre Jute?”
He said “Yes yes Richie Jute, Richie Jute.” [1]
“No” I replied, “Not Richie Jute, Andre Jute.”
He replied “Never heard of him!”

PH
[1] Richie Jute is a famous South African tuner and racer with a special
talent for cam grinding. I once helped fit an imported Richie Jute cam
to a Ford V6 motor. Andre Jute is a South African nonentity.
Old September 21st 14, 05:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Poor Peter Howard gets it wrong again

Poor Peter Howard's next witness to denigrate me is an unnamed war reporter and/or intelligence expert and/or auto racer *who never heard of me when I was a 13-year-old schoolboy a thousand miles away*.

Yay, Little Howie scored an irrefutable point! Heh-heh!

Grow up, Little Howie. You're an embarrassment to the rest of us Australians.

Andre Jute
That's what obsession does to the weak-minded, make them visibly stupid

Old September 21st 14, 09:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

Default Poor Juto-Fraudo refuses to address the issue

On 21/09/2014 2:50 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Poor Peter Howard's next witness to denigrate me is an unnamed war reporter and/or intelligence expert and/or auto racer *who never heard of me when I was a 13-year-old schoolboy a thousand miles away*.

Yay, Little Howie scored an irrefutable point! Heh-heh!

Grow up, Little Howie. You're an embarrassment to the rest of us Australians.

Andre Jute
That's what obsession does to the weak-minded, make them visibly stupid

The Kyalami circuit hadn't even opened when you were a 13-year-old
schoolboy. According to my informant, his racing activities spanned
almost the entire sixties and part of the seventies. That comfortably
covers the period when you were supposedly a club racer, jacking an
insurance company main-frame to use as a boy hemi-head design prodigy,
advancing into the factory driver ranks. That's why I asked him if he'd
come across you and I must say I was astounded (not) when he told me
he'd never heard of you.

Where's that Australian passport Juto-Fraudo?
PH

Old September 21st 14, 10:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

Default Poor old Juto-Fraudo continues to lie.

On 21/09/2014 10:44 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Exactly when did I promise any Laverda pictures?
And where's that picture of your Australian passport?
PH