Mt. Washington Results

Old August 20th 05, 09:48 PM
steveyo

Default Mt. Washington Results

Huge congrats to the unicycle finishers on Mt. Washington. Their
accomplishment is awesome!

The results are now posted at:
http://www.tinmtn.org/hillclimb/results_05/index.cfm

Our unicyclist guys' results (out of 561 finishers):

Mike Tierney: 1:45:28, 399th place
Ben Plotkin-Swing: 2:00:12, 495th place
Joe Merrill: 3:00:00, 559th place

--
steveyo - Last will be first

steveyo

"I complained I need new shoes, until I met a man with no feet." -
unknown

"Do whatever steps you want if
you have cleared them with the pontiff"- Tom Lehrer

Old August 20th 05, 10:47 PM
One on one

Congratulations guys, great job. Now I'm looking forward to the
personal write ups.

--
One on one - Proud member of the UALW and GUA

"However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
he/she could black out."
-Memphis Mud

I went further than I had planned and had a testicle break at about 25
ks
-onebyone

One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old August 21st 05, 02:54 AM
bugman

That is just unreal! Great job guys. Mike I am pretty certain you are
not of this planet. That is just crazy how fast you went up that
mountain.

--
bugman - Proud member of the UALW

Old August 21st 05, 01:52 PM
Memphis Mud

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

"winter in peanut butter comes turquoise" -Greg Harper
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old September 7th 05, 09:12 PM
steveyo

Hey - the unicyclist results have finally been corrected and credit
given where credit is due!

http://www.tinmtn.org/hillclimb/results_05/index.cfm
and then click on the left on "Unicycles"

Old NAUCC racing results -- where? David_Stone Unicycling 5 August 24th 05 08:53 PM
Mt. Washington Hillclimb results are in, and the Winnah is... SH Racing 50 August 23rd 05 04:41 PM
Kerry: Campy Bush: Shimano Ed Sullivan General 115 October 18th 04 05:47 AM
Twilight Results Past Top 3 for M & W? Dahron Johnson Racing 3 April 26th 04 04:44 PM
Bicycle commuting Steve General 9 July 24th 03 10:09 PM