Uni-Spotting: Crosstraining Austrian Skier On Trans-World Sport

Old February 1st 06, 09:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Uni-Spotting: Crosstraining Austrian Skier On Trans-World Sport

We have a limited satelite TV service available in our studios (we serve
two different divisions of the retail chain and provide them with two
radio stations).
We use this to give score updates on sporting events so people know
they can come into the store and not lose track of a sporting event
they may have been following.

A moment ago I get a fevered phonecall from my colleague in the other
studio who knew I was watching the India / Pakistan test.
"Quick, switch it over to the other channel!" he barks down the phone
at me.
I do. Just in time to see a UPD on what looks like an indoor athletics
track.
I saw the individual riding for the briefest of moments. I couldn't
actually see the wheel, but from his knee action I could tell that his
seat was too low.
Apparantly he said something about his knee and showed some operatin
scarring on his knee shortly before they showed the unicycling clip,
making us wonder if this was supposed to be a recuperatory,
strengthening work-out?
Or the way he hurt his knee?

It was an insert of the Trans World Sport variety show and was part of
an ongoing 'The Road to the Winter Olympics' series.

Anybody else seen this or anything similar?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Schwinn World Sport Sidewinder Techniques 7 August 20th 05 04:46 AM
Old Schwinn World Sport Jim Techniques 3 January 10th 05 12:44 PM
Article: Circus as Sport? JJuggle Unicycling 4 September 30th 03 06:11 PM