Is Riis suggesting something about how Floyd recoverd?

Old July 20th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill Callas

Default Is Riis suggesting something about how Floyd recoverd?

From Procycling:

Bjarne Riis"I'm a bit disappointed that Landis was allowed to take so much
time, but then we expected him to fade more than he did at the end. It's
difficult to explain how he came back after what happened yesterday.maybe
Landis should explain.

Poor Floyd Scott Racing 26 July 1st 06 11:16 PM
Planet Floyd Snack Racing 0 June 10th 06 07:18 PM
Lance and Floyd psycholist Racing 49 May 5th 05 05:01 PM
Floyd Beattie passes away harper Unicycling 16 June 18th 04 04:59 AM
Photos of Floyd Beattie harper Unicycling 10 December 24th 03 06:55 AM