Why French racers are slow

Old May 28th 07, 09:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Default Why French racers are slow

Just look :

Quelle est la couleur principale de votre vélo ?
(poll by Velo 101)
blanc 13,77%
bleu 13,51%
gris 7,19%
jaune 5,14%
noir 41,6%
orange 2%
rouge 11,71%
vert 2,64%
autre 2,47%

Under 12% red. Too easy.
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine

La vie, c'est comme une bicyclette,
il faut avancer pour ne pas perdre l'équilibre.
-- Einstein, A.

Old May 28th 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Sandy wrote:
Just look :
Quelle est la couleur principale de votre vélo ?
noir 41,6%

Seems like fatty master naked carbon is popular.

Old May 28th 07, 10:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Dans le message de om,
Donald Munro a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Sandy wrote:
Just look :
Quelle est la couleur principale de votre vélo ?
noir 41,6%

Seems like fatty master naked carbon is popular.

I think it may still be politically correct to say, "Black is beautiful."
My main summer bike (alu) is primarily white ; the other (carbon) is black,
but was white under its already-warranteed predecessor form.
The winter/rain frame (generic Kinesis) is unpainted alu, got it for 45?,
and it's smooooooth.

Old May 28th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 28, 11:44 am, "Sandy" wrote:
but was white under its already-warranteed predecessor form.

Sounds like the quality was appaling. Did it last 365 days?

Old May 28th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Sandy schreef:

Sounds like the quality was appaling. Did it last 365 days?

8 years

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=appaling+365

--
E. Dronkert
Old May 28th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Dans le message de ,
Ewoud Dronkert a réfléchi, et puis a
déclaré :
Sandy schreef:

Sounds like the quality was appaling. Did it last 365 days?

8 years

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=appaling+365

No, this has drifted off in the wrong direction.

I don't have a _red_ bike, ergo I am slow. And now I have a good reason, as
do 88% of my concitoyens ! With that poor sense of color, no wonder we
avoid yellow, also.

Listen up now racers! ed_dolan_jimmy_macnamara Techniques 0 October 25th 06 08:33 PM
Racers go so much better when they have a purpose Kurgan Gringioni Racing 11 July 15th 06 12:26 PM
A french anti-french conspiracy ?? Benjamin Werner Racing 1 January 23rd 06 11:30 PM
Jr Racers in NE TritonRider Racing 3 December 21st 04 01:06 PM
Too slow in Italy. How slow? DaveB Australia 2 February 28th 04 09:38 PM