Saying F**k You To Mr. Armstrong

Old May 27th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_2_]

Default Saying F**k You To Mr. Armstrong

From VeloNews today:

D'Hont claimed that Ullrich was only following other riders in taking EPO,
and he urged the German to follow his former team-mates in confessing.

"He did the same as all the others. It would be good for him to speak out
and get things out into the open, it would liberate him," added D'Hont, who
nonetheless could not hide his admiration for the 2000 Olympic champion who
finished a runner-up five time on the Tour.

"Frankly, if the rest of the peloton was clean, Ullrich would have won the
Tour de France at least 10 times," D'Hont said.

Old May 27th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

B. Lafferty wrote:
From VeloNews today:

D'Hont claimed that Ullrich was only following other riders in taking EPO,
and he urged the German to follow his former team-mates in confessing.

"He did the same as all the others. It would be good for him to speak out
and get things out into the open, it would liberate him," added D'Hont, who
nonetheless could not hide his admiration for the 2000 Olympic champion who
finished a runner-up five time on the Tour.

"Frankly, if the rest of the peloton was clean, Ullrich would have won the
Tour de France at least 10 times," D'Hont said.

Ifs are cool, ifs are fun!

IF the rest of the peloton had no legs, I would have won 20 times! At least!

BTW, you forgot to LYFAO.
Old May 27th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 26, 11:29 pm, Fred Fredburger wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
From VeloNews today:

D'Hont claimed that Ullrich was only following other riders in taking EPO,
and he urged the German to follow his former team-mates in confessing.

"He did the same as all the others. It would be good for him to speak out
and get things out into the open, it would liberate him," added D'Hont, who
nonetheless could not hide his admiration for the 2000 Olympic champion who
finished a runner-up five time on the Tour.

"Frankly, if the rest of the peloton was clean, Ullrich would have won the
Tour de France at least 10 times," D'Hont said.

Ifs are cool, ifs are fun!

IF the rest of the peloton had no legs, I would have won 20 times! At least!

BTW, you forgot to LYFAO.

But he did mention Lance Armstrong. With an f-bomb in the title line.
Cool.

Hey Brian-- come to Austin, I'll show you where Lance lives and you
can walk right up to his front door, ring the bell, and f-bomb him to
his face.

Then you can get on with your life? (Although your post rate has been
near nil, recently, and good for you!)

Sincerely, --D-y

Old May 27th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ozark Bicycle

On May 27, 8:28 am, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

On May 26, 11:29 pm, Fred Fredburger wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
From VeloNews today:

[...]

Dusty rides for Team Mitty and turns a 53/11. He has to act
accordingly. ;-)

Old May 27th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

B. Lafferty wrote:
ROTFLMAO!

If you're planning on spending a lot of time rolling on the the floor you
should consider getting someone to join you:

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/G...45967_9907.jpg

Old May 28th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Donald Munro wrote:

B. Lafferty wrote:
ROTFLMAO!

If you're planning on spending a lot of time rolling on the the floor you
should consider getting someone to join you:

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/G...45967_9907.jpg

Thank you, I was looking all over for that URL,
after losing it the first time.

--
Michael Press
Old May 28th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/G...27/1106845967_...

Thank you, I was looking all over for that URL,
after losing it the first time.

I just lost it again. Blech. I'm just glad she didn't go commando.

Old May 28th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 27, 11:21 am, Ozark Bicycle
wrote:

(Lafferty wrote):
ROTFLMAO!-

(OB wrote):
Dusty rides for Team Mitty and turns a 53/11. He has to act
accordingly. ;-)

It's revealing, this reaction. _I_ wasn't thinking of a physical
fight. Don't forget, Lance at least has something to lose...

No, on the contrary, a suggestion leading toward a sort of catharsis,
entirely psychological, so to speak.

I've never owned an 11. Maybe used on a borrowed wheel, that would be
all. The 53 part is right, except for the track and other fixed gear
usage. But, a good example of someone imagining the reality of
another's life. --D-y

Old May 28th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ozark Bicycle

On May 28, 1:26 pm, " wrote:
On May 27, 11:21 am, Ozark Bicycle

wrote:

(Lafferty wrote):

ROTFLMAO!-

(OB wrote):

Dusty rides for Team Mitty and turns a 53/11. He has to act
accordingly. ;-)

It's revealing, this reaction. _I_ wasn't thinking of a physical
fight. Don't forget, Lance at least has something to lose...

No, on the contrary, a suggestion leading toward a sort of catharsis,
entirely psychological, so to speak.

I've never owned an 11. Maybe used on a borrowed wheel, that would be
all. The 53 part is right, except for the track and other fixed gear
usage. But, a good example of someone imagining the reality of
another's life. --D-y

Wh-o-o-o-o-sh!!!!!