This could really be the end for T-Mobile if it happens.

Old September 11th 04, 12:19 AM
TritonRider

Default This could really be the end for T-Mobile if it happens.

Klöden: "Why not leave!"

Riding for Walter Godefroot's team ever since the beginning of his career back
in 1998, Klöden, 29, performed splendidly during the month of July and has all
the markings of a team leader. But even though he outperformed Jan Ullrich, who
managed only fourth, Klöden knows that he'll always be confined to a supporting
role when riding alongside the immensely popular 1997 Tour winner.

http://eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L...po18_Evt6359_S
to637064.shtml
They are going to have to find some good younger riders after Zabel and Ulrich
and I thought Kloden would be the interim leader. This is looking ugly.
Bill C

Old September 11th 04, 05:35 AM
Richard Adams

TritonRider wrote:

Klöden: "Why not leave!"

Riding for Walter Godefroot's team ever since the beginning of his career back
in 1998, Klöden, 29, performed splendidly during the month of July and has all
the markings of a team leader. But even though he outperformed Jan Ullrich, who
managed only fourth, Klöden knows that he'll always be confined to a supporting
role when riding alongside the immensely popular 1997 Tour winner.

http://eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L...po18_Evt6359_S
to637064.shtml
They are going to have to find some good younger riders after Zabel and Ulrich
and I thought Kloden would be the interim leader. This is looking ugly.
Bill C

Betch a $ if he leaves he's on Discovery next year.

Old September 11th 04, 08:20 PM
michelle dedic

I honestly thought this thread was about the T-Mobile International
(formerly known as SFGP) once Armstrong (Lance, that is) announced he
wasn't starting.

Michelle
Old September 12th 04, 02:43 AM
TritonRider

I honestly thought this thread was about the T-Mobile International
(formerly known as SFGP) once Armstrong (Lance, that is) announced he
wasn't starting.

Michelle

I am still amazed that I didn't type in Telekom.
Bill C

where do you keep your mobile while riding? thinuniking Unicycling 29 February 4th 04 07:07 AM
Mobile Phones Vincent Wilcox UK 38 December 5th 03 10:02 AM
Web page to report drivers using mobile phones Justin Australia 2 November 12th 03 10:26 PM