R I P: And there goes Johnny!

Old January 23rd 05, 07:40 PM
Slacker

Default R I P: And there goes Johnny!

Very, very sad... One of the last greats.

No doubt, he played a major role in my coffee addiction and keeping me u=
p =

passed my bed time too many nights.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

-- =

Slacker
Old January 23rd 05, 08:59 PM
Jason

* Slacker :
Very, very sad... One of the last greats.

No doubt, he played a major role in my coffee addiction and keeping me up
passed my bed time too many nights.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

Yep, I think I could have a case against him for some of my crappy
grades in college.

Jason
Old January 25th 05, 09:05 PM

Leno can now say theres Johnny.

Old January 28th 05, 03:18 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:40:36 -0800, Slacker
wrote:

Very, very sad... One of the last greats.

No doubt, he played a major role in my coffee addiction and keeping me up
passed my bed time too many nights.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

RIP is right. One cool person.

Peace,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton