commentary about "The Race"

Old July 5th 05, 06:31 PM

Default commentary about "The Race"

This is funny stuff from Dan Schmalz (not Schmatz BTW) about the Tour
of France TTT on OLN:

http://www.nyvelocity.com/content.ph...0 d325703974b

Some highlights:

"I get the feeling if they ever had to get OLN's two audiences in the
same room (cycling crowd and killin' stuff crowd) there would be a
lot of wedgies."

"Could the Phonak curse continue? We got a text message saying Floyd
would test positive unless we sent 20,000 Swiss Francs."

"Lance update, we have live pictures of him getting out of the
port-o-john."

"I think Lance will go for the hour record at some point, He said he
would no longer race, but who said the record was a race?"

"I'm thinking that Phonak will win the ugly helmet prize, with
Bouygues Telecom taking the prize for 'Most French.'"

"I just saw a commercial for the Chris Thater race in Binghamton - I
don't know what to say about this."

ET Tu Antoni [email protected] Racing 1 September 25th 04 09:35 PM
Race Report: Eldora Escape 8/15/2004 Monique Y. Mudama Mountain Biking 51 August 18th 04 12:19 AM
Race report - first triathlon (long) Chris Durkin General 10 July 16th 04 05:00 PM
Ghent Six Day Excursion Ilan Vardi Racing 8 November 30th 03 08:03 PM