Festive cyclist 'draws' huge 80ft virtual snowman across London

Old December 30th 17, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Festive cyclist 'draws' huge 80ft virtual snowman across London

On 29.12.2017 23:22, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 21:36:59 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 21:15:43 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:45:23 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:07:31 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 14:54:14 -0000, JNugent
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 05:23:52 -0000, Bret Cahill
wrote:
On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 12:16:54 AM UTC-8, Bod wrote:
A cyclist has spread Christmas cheer by "drawing" a virtual
88-mile snowman across London.

Self-proclaimed "Strava artist" Anthony Hoyte, from Kent,
took on the gruelling 10-hour trip using the exercise and
route sharing app to create his festive masterpiece.

Mr Hoyte, from Cheltenham, has created several virtual
doodles including a map featuring birds in Bristol which
won first prize in the city's Strava art competition in
September.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3726526.html

Not sure if it'll garner many hits but I'll post an
international trans border creosote bush.

If the creosote's on your bush you're not painting very well.

Creosote *is* a shrub.

Then why was he brushing it?

BTW when googling the shrub, I see that apparently creosote is
banned?* Yet you can get it in B&Q.* Is it a substitute
chemical?

Yes.
Why did you not know this? Everybody else knows this.
Prick.

Why would I care?* I buy what's in the shop and use it.

That is not an answer.

It is an answer.* I didn't know because I don't care about such
petty rules.
So now we have to use this low VOC **** which dissolves in water?
Hint: using water based chemicals outdoors where there's this thing
called rain that's 100% water, is a bad idea.

Nope, it was not an answer.
Any diy person knows what creosote is and used to be.

Stuff to preserve wood, that's as far as your knowledge needs to go. And
you can certainly still get wood preservative.* The chemical
compounds in it don't concern me.

That reply just shows are stupid you really are. Man with a degree my
backside.

Why would I need to know about the chemicals inside the paint I buy?

But it would seem that the ****** with his (false) degree does not
know this.
The lying little toe tag benefit claiming lump of **** that claimed
an IQ of 140 did not know this.
You disgust me Hucker. Now, FOAD and save the nation money.

Why do you fill your brain with useless information?

All information is useful.
You are in the position that you are in because you are too stupid to
know
this.

You have OCD.* You want to absorb all details.* You want to follow all
rules.* You are no more intelligent than a computer.

Yes. Deep Blue who beat Gary Kasparov at chess.

Students create 62km Strava snowman Alycidon UK 1 December 16th 15 10:43 PM
Festive greetings! wafflycat[_2_] UK 7 December 24th 08 04:50 PM
Yeti another abominable snowman post William Asher Racing 0 October 20th 08 07:16 PM
Cold and wet outside? Exercise indoors with a virtual tour of London Wayne Social Issues 0 December 5th 05 04:23 PM
Cyclist Marco Pantani's funeral draws thousands of mourners in Italy Garrison Hilliard General 2 February 21st 04 01:21 AM