The John and Chris Show, LIES, LIES, LIES

Old December 2nd 04, 08:27 PM
Johnny NoCom

Default The John and Chris Show, LIES, LIES, LIES

******************************
Posted by lowracervk2, aka CHRIS SLOWDIO EVANS

HPV racing does not have 62 mile road races. A 24.4mph average speed on
a hilly course is nothing like an hpv even

*******************************

Chris SLOWDIO just doesn't get it. Again he is LYING. Cyclevision has
1/2/3/6 hour Time Trials and yes it is all recumbents. Some of these ARE
on open roads. What is interesting is the speeds these real racers
produce, some above 30 mph, averaging for hours on end. Just look at the
2003 3 hour TT results, note that the 5th place finisher was a WOMAN,
Ellen van Vugt completed over 90 miles in 3 hours.

http://www.ligfiets.net/cyclevision...taten2003/3uur/

There is a general consistency amongst well performing athletes, Chris
Slowdio Evans seems not to grasp, the humbleness and demeanor of the
well accomplished athlete NOT needing to toot his horn. Ever hear the
phrase, "It's not about the bike" from a REAL accomplished bike rider?

It's this constant barrage of bravado posted by Chris Evans and John
Foltz through the years that just irks me the wrong way. Everyone
strives to succeed in one way or another regarding cycling endeavors. It
is NOT all about how fast you ride a 62 mile event....especially when
REAL hpv racers have results far exceeding what you accomplished.

Johnny

Old December 3rd 04, 04:51 AM
lowracervk2

Johnny NoCom Wrote:
******************************
[...]

What have you accomplished other than getting kicked out of another
forum?
Say your welcome Johnny. I guess the moderator saw it my way. You got
the highway.

--
lowracervk2

Old December 3rd 04, 07:05 AM
Johnny NoCom

Johnny NoCom wrote:

******************************
[...]

CHRIS SLOWDIO REPLIES:

What have you accomplished other than getting kicked out of another forum?
Say your welcome Johnny. I guess the moderator saw it my way. You got the
highway.

Apparantly you are now permanently entrenched into the usenet with your
outrageous
claims of speed and insignificant accomplishments impressing NO ONE.

What I have accomplished is inform the cycling world of your unfounded
claims.
Cycling Forums will receive this message as witnessed by your REPLY........

And as you can see, ALL of the past messages can be retrieved and
forwarded to
the usenet to be CACHED AND STORED F O R E V E R ! ! ! ! ! ! !

CHRIS SLOWDIO EVANS AND JOHN JOHN BALONEY PEDALS WILL
BE KNOWN FOR WHAT THEY REPRESENT......A PAIR OF RIDICULOUS,
PATHETIC LOSERS SEEKING REDEMPTION FROM FOGS.........AS THEIR
FACTS ARE ARE FROM WHAT REAL CYCLISTS ACCOMPLISH.

Johnny NoCom@bentrideronline

Old December 3rd 04, 07:13 AM
Johnny NoCom

Johnny NoCom wrote:

Johnny NoCom wrote:

[...]

What Chris Slowdio fails to admit is I'M STILL POSTING ON CYCLING FORUMS
AND ALT.REC.BICYCLES.RECUMBENT.

His ploy HAS FAILED as you can see.

Johnny NoCom@bentrideronline