LIVEDRUNK jerseys anyone?

Old December 16th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
h squared

Default LIVEDRUNK jerseys anyone?

wrote:
Howard Kveck wrote:
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

h squared wrote:
i would buy one, but i'm too poor, what with it being christmas and my
kid's birthday this month, along with the fact that i have a piece of
crap car and i don't get paid for the holidays that i don't work.

I donate $5 to the Get-Heather-(LIVE)DRUNK fund.

E.

If enough people donate, it might bump the price into the next category.

This sounds like the setup for one of those "same as in town"
jokes.

I think we should raise a fund but only if HH promises to clean
off that damn bike of hers and ride it and stop feeling pathetic
about being over the hill (we're all over the hill here). Or better,
get one of those local roadies to find her a decent bike, at least
something with road tires.

lol! no, i don't need a fund to get a jersey! thank you everyone,
that was nice, but i *could* buy one, if i were feelin irresponsible
and care free. but now when i spend $100 on something relatively
frivolous, i hear this nagging voice in my head that is either saying
"health insurance" or "401 k" or something equally as boring and adult.
i am not proud of this...

anyway, ben, now that it is winter (on thursday we had 2 inches of
rain, and then that night a huge windstorm. i am posting this from my
bf's office because we have no internet at my house) i am happy that i
am not riding any kind of bike. running is shorter and warmer.

wussily yours,
heather

Old December 17th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Gabe Brovedani

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Kurgan suggested this needed its own thread, just in case.

Don said:

http://www.store-laf.org/cycling.html

Anyone want a LIVEDRUNK jersey?

I'm in. Long sleeve reduces abrasions when falling off the bike coming
home from the pub.

Gabe
Old December 18th 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

"h squared" writes:

lol! no, i don't need a fund to get a jersey! thank you everyone,
that was nice, but i *could* buy one, if i were feelin irresponsible
and care free. but now when i spend $100 on something relatively
frivolous, i hear this nagging voice in my head that is either saying
"health insurance" or "401 k" or something equally as boring and adult.
i am not proud of this...

Yeah, Davey knows life is Tuff

Look how this poor woman has to scrimp and save

http://money.cnn.com/2006/12/13/maga...ymag/index.htm

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]