cross nats? anyone?

Old December 15th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default LIVEDRUNK jerseys? anyone?

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

That's one! Well, two. I'd definitely do one. And I think we'll pretend
Don is already in.

We just need 9 more for the price break,

I'd say that if we were to compare your drinking with mine, you'd probably
consider me to be a teetotaler (I know, I know, that can be cured!), so wearing a
LIVEDRUNK jersey would possibly be a bit odd for me. But why not? I'll go for one. I
do think that if they end up being the wool ones, I think that embroidered would be
preferable, as it lasts longer (in general). And how about having more than just the
word "LIVEDRUNK" on them? A logo, perhaps, such as a martini glass with an olive in
it.

Like this? http://tinyurl.com/vfkcm

There are a lot of teatotallers around here. They're a big hit. They
hit the bars, hit some Long Island Iced Teas, then hit some trees on
the way home.
http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink590.html

Old December 15th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
.com
,
"RicodJour" wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

[...]

And I thought the third rail was deranged.
http://www.eellegi.com/name/Third-Rail%20Cocktail%20recipe.html

--
Michael Press
Old December 15th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Michael Press wrote:
In article
.com
,
"RicodJour" wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

[...]

I never had one of that mix, but I don't think I'm missing too much.
The Third Rail I know of is a bit different.
http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink2372.html The Long Island Iced Tea, if
prepared correctly, tastes just like iced tea. You don't taste the
alcohol at all, and it's loaded with it. A very tasty, slyly dangerous
and often sloppy drink.

Old December 16th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
.com
,
"RicodJour" wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
In article
.com
,
"RicodJour" wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

[...]

I never had the LIIT. That it tastes innocuous bears
investigation. I shall undertake a serious research
project.

What you reference is _not_ the Third Rail Cocktail.
TRC is one jigger each rum, Calvados, and brandy with a
dash of Pernod. No mistaking the taste of it for
anything non-lethal.

Next up: Glögg.

--
Michael Press
Old December 16th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article .com,
"RicodJour" wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:

A logo, perhaps, such as a martini glass with an olive in it.

Like this? http://tinyurl.com/vfkcm

Well, that's busier than what I was thinking. The design that I was thinking is
pretty minimal. I'll round something up this weekend.

There are a lot of teatotallers around here. They're a big hit. They
hit the bars, hit some Long Island Iced Teas, then hit some trees on
the way home.
http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink590.html

heh...

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

RR: OZ SS Nats Duncan Mountain Biking 11 November 6th 06 08:49 AM
Cross Nats Results [email protected] Racing 5 December 16th 05 07:25 AM
CX Nats photos Bill C Racing 2 December 15th 05 01:18 PM
Cross nats live radio feed [email protected] Racing 1 December 10th 05 09:01 PM
Cross Nats picks Bill C Racing 26 December 9th 05 12:15 PM