Who misses Dan Heaton?

Old December 10th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default Who misses Dan Heaton?

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55578
Question: Do you mis Dan?

- I mis Dan
- I don't mis Dan

So who misses Dan Heaton?
I sure do, he has some great street moves
But he has some backproblems, so he can't ride mutch I suppose.
To bad though.
I hoop you get beter soon Dan.

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old December 10th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

I also have back problems. Sux the big one, pretty much the worst part
of your body to injure (except your head of course)

But how could you not miss Dan? He's the man

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3)
http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3
my website: '!muzzle!' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr)
http://www.muzzle.co.nr
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

Old December 10th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

lol i think the poll is unanimous....

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old December 10th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Dan is awesome!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

"A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the
facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief."
George W. Bush
'MY -GROOVY- GALLERY' (http://tinyurl.com/yeceup) * Unicycle
For Goats!!!!!* PM me if you want in!
KH Funds=$.79!!!!!!
Goats_On_Unicycles's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12566

Old December 11th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
albino_gumby

I didn't know he went anywhere. I miss him non-the-less.

--
albino_gumby
albino_gumby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11695

Old December 11th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I was going to vote no, but them I read it and felt bad.

He stole my name though, even though he is older, he still stole my
name.

--
Borgschulze

Torker DX!
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old December 11th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Dang, who wouldn't miss Dan? He has such awesome flow on all the vids.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

Old December 11th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Does anyone know if it's a serious injury that he's recovering from?
Will he be able to ride?

I miss him too.

--
ivan

I've seen Defect 6 times in 4 days.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old December 11th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Probailer2 wrote:
But he has some backproblems, so he can't ride mutch I suppose.

His back problems shouldn't affect his super burping abilities. As
with any disabled athlete, he just needs to focus on his strengths,
whatever they may be at the time, and he can still perform with the
best of us.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old December 11th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

some1 voted no

--
skianduniaddict

dont hop onto tippy stuff
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids

Bear wrote:
I am Bear. I can ride a unicycle. How are you dooing?

bear is my new main man
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Who misses Dan Heaton? andrewfif Unicycling 0 December 10th 06 09:36 PM
UCI misses an opportunity Robert Chung Racing 13 April 2nd 06 07:14 AM
Near misses Mark UK 39 December 9th 05 04:15 PM
SHAME FILE-Near Misses Road Rage VIC rooman Australia 17 June 17th 05 01:55 AM
On the roads - how often per ride - near misses? Badger_South General 78 July 16th 04 11:54 AM