Sette?

Old August 17th 04, 04:38 PM
badmojo22

Default Sette?

Hey all!

I stumbled upon pricepoint.com and a brand called Sette... what sette
was offering was a combo shoe/pedal package with a price that really
couldn't be beat (70 bucks marked down from 190 for the base shoes, and
109 marked down from 270 for the carbon fiber sole shoes).

Has anyone ordered anything from Pricepoint and has anyone had any
experience from Sette?

Thanks!

--
badmojo22

Old August 17th 04, 05:22 PM
Francesco Devittori

badmojo22 wrote:
Hey all!

I stumbled upon pricepoint.com and a brand called Sette... what sette
was offering was a combo shoe/pedal package with a price that really
couldn't be beat (70 bucks marked down from 190 for the base shoes, and
109 marked down from 270 for the carbon fiber sole shoes).

Has anyone ordered anything from Pricepoint and has anyone had any
experience from Sette?

Thanks!

It's the italian version of Seven :-)

Old August 17th 04, 05:23 PM
S o r n i

badmojo22 wrote:
Hey all!

I stumbled upon pricepoint.com and a brand called Sette... what sette
was offering was a combo shoe/pedal package with a price that really
couldn't be beat (70 bucks marked down from 190 for the base shoes,
and 109 marked down from 270 for the carbon fiber sole shoes).

Has anyone ordered anything from Pricepoint and has anyone had any
experience from Sette?

I bought a Sette hand pump from them while ordering some other stuff; it was
totally worthless (did NOT work, even for one flat tire).

However, I imagine the shoes are probably decent; if the pedals are a good
deal, then what the heck give 'em a try.

(I bought two Vittoria Rubino Pro tires -- with "free" Lake shoes -- for
~$70 (IIRC), and lo' and behold I loved the tires and the shoes ain't
half-bad! They fit, are pretty stiff, and...well, OK, they're butt-ugly but
still...)

Bill "too bad the tires wore so fast though" S.

Old August 17th 04, 09:36 PM
Craig

I stumbled upon pricepoint.com and a brand called Sette... what sette
was offering was a combo shoe/pedal package with a price that really
couldn't be beat (70 bucks marked down from 190 for the base shoes, and
109 marked down from 270 for the carbon fiber sole shoes).

Has anyone ordered anything from Pricepoint and has anyone had any
experience from Sette?

I ordered a pair of Sette road shoes about 3 weeks ago on one of those combo
deals. Sette Ximo shoes with Wellgo MG-8 Road pedals for $70. (I'm on a
tight budget right now.) Shoes are great so far. Seems like the Sette
sizes are a little off from the industry standard, so you may even consider
ordering two sets and send one back. I wear a size 11 shoe and I ordered
the 45 Sette. It's just a bit too long. I'm thinking I should have ordered
a 45 and a 44 and sent one back to Pricepoint. The $5 in shipping it back
to them would have been worth it.

Anyhow, let me know if you want more info. have to run out the door right
now. but can add if you want.

Old August 18th 04, 04:36 AM
RonSonic

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:22:12 +0200, Francesco Devittori frenkatfrenkdtcm
wrote:

badmojo22 wrote:
Hey all!

I stumbled upon pricepoint.com and a brand called Sette... what sette
was offering was a combo shoe/pedal package with a price that really
couldn't be beat (70 bucks marked down from 190 for the base shoes, and
109 marked down from 270 for the carbon fiber sole shoes).

Has anyone ordered anything from Pricepoint and has anyone had any
experience from Sette?

Thanks!

It's the italian version of Seven :-)

I saw that movie and I don't want any shoes from it.

Ron