Today I saw this pillock

Old May 19th 18, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Today I saw this pillock

riding his bicycle whilst walking my little dog. He was all dressed up in
that silly uniform that cyclists seem to like. He looked 100% a prat.
Then I noticed that he had Union Jack flags attached to his silly little
toy.
Later on I read the news and discovered that some royal sponging prat is to
marry some American been through the mill and shagged rotten half cast.
Typical of a tosser cyclist to support this.

Old May 19th 18, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 7:08:46 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
riding his bicycle whilst walking my little dog.

Public masturbation, is that how you get off?

Seen today TMS320 UK 3 October 25th 17 09:21 AM
Celebrity pillock knocked of his silly bicycle Mr Pounder Esquire UK 3 October 17th 17 02:43 PM
Thank you everybody for asking about my day today :) Geoff Lock[_2_] Australia 2 March 22nd 10 01:55 AM
today Andre Racing 0 September 9th 08 08:21 PM
Today I have mostly been ... elyob UK 2 September 27th 06 01:42 AM