Lance

Old April 6th 04, 08:33 PM
ronde chumpion

Default Lance

Lance Lance Lance
Old April 6th 04, 09:17 PM
Faster Bordello

ronde chumpion wrote:

Lance Lance Lance

Jan Jan Jan
Old April 6th 04, 09:41 PM
Dominic Richens

Faster Bordello wrote:
ronde chumpion wrote:
Lance Lance Lance

Jan Jan Jan

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Old April 6th 04, 10:01 PM
Steve McGinty

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:17:56 -0600, Faster Bordello
wrote:

ronde chumpion wrote:

Lance Lance Lance

Jan Jan Jan

spam spam spam

Regards!
Stephen
Old April 6th 04, 10:22 PM
Bestest Handsander

I thought it was "Timmy! Timmy Timmy Timmy!

"Faster Bordello" wrote in message
ronde chumpion wrote:

Lance Lance Lance

Jan Jan Jan

Old April 7th 04, 04:06 AM
Jiyang Chen

"Bestest Handsander" wrote in message
I thought it was "Timmy! Timmy Timmy Timmy!

"Faster Bordello" wrote in message
ronde chumpion wrote:

Lance Lance Lance

Jan Jan Jan

get it get it get it!!!! (you have to say it fast)

Old April 7th 04, 04:26 AM
Carl Sundquist

ronde chumpion wrote:

Lance Lance Lance
Jan Jan Jan

get it get it get it!!!! (you have to say it fast)

¡Venga! ¡Venga! ¡Venga!

Old April 7th 04, 08:46 AM
Faster Bordello

Steve McGinty wrote:

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:17:56 -0600, Faster Bordello
wrote:

ronde chumpion wrote:

Lance Lance Lance

Jan Jan Jan

spam spam spam

spam spam spam spam, spamity spam wonderful spam.
and now for something cmpletely different.....

Regards!
Stephen