3859miles!!

Old May 26th 04, 08:35 PM
the MOB

Default 3859miles!!

This summer, the "MOB" will join a group of college students to bike
across the country to help Habitat for Humanity.
The trip, from Kittery Point (Maine) to Vancouver (British Columbia),
is a total of 3859 miles, with a goal to raise money for, and
awareness of, affordable housing efforts.
We are searching for support in exposure, and tax-deductible
contributions for our cause. Proceeds from the trip will be used to
underwrite a student-built Habitat for Humanity home. Sponsors may
benefit greatly.
Please visit www.mob.vindicated.org for more information about the
trip and us.
We recommend "Our Presentation", a short PowerPoint outlining
everything. The link is on the left hand side.
Thank you very much for your time,
Men On Bikes (MOB)