Wet weather gear

Old November 3rd 04, 03:47 AM
hippy

Default Wet weather gear

"TimC"
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 at 23:07 GMT, Parbs (aka Bruce)
Did this http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=138 have

something to do with it?
Damn! Reward for braving Glenferrie Rd?

hehehe

I spend enough time there, why doesn't this happen to me?

Chicks dig singlespeeds.. ;-)

hippy

Old November 3rd 04, 04:54 AM
Tamyka Bell

hippy wrote:

"TimC"
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 at 23:07 GMT, Parbs (aka Bruce)
Did this http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=138 have

something to do with it?
Damn! Reward for braving Glenferrie Rd?

hehehe

I spend enough time there, why doesn't this happen to me?

Chicks dig singlespeeds.. ;-)

hippy

I definitely would not flash my tits to anyone on a bike that did not
have aero bars or spinergys or places to store at least 4 L of water...
:-P

Old November 3rd 04, 05:28 AM
hippy

"Tamyka Bell"
hippy wrote:
"TimC"
Did this http://www.thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=138 have

Chicks dig singlespeeds.. ;-)

I definitely would not flash my tits to anyone on a bike that did not
have aero bars or spinergys or places to store at least 4 L of water...
:-P

_I_ store more than 4L of water...

hippy
"off with their heads! i uh, mean.. shirts!"

Old November 3rd 04, 08:43 AM
aeek

Tamyka Bell Wrote:

I definitely would not flash my tits to anyone on a bike that did not
have aero bars or spinergys or places to store at least 4 L o
water...
:-P

cos someone who abuses their bike like that deserves to crash

--
aeek

Old November 3rd 04, 11:08 AM
DRS

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message

[...]

I definitely would not flash my tits to anyone on a bike that did not
have aero bars or spinergys or places to store at least 4 L of
water... :-P

"The four crew members of an army Iroquois helicopter have been stood down
from duty after flying over the Indy 300 motor race on the Gold Coast with a
sign urging spectators to "show us your tits"."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Nation...362144540.html

--

A: Top-posters.

Old November 3rd 04, 10:14 PM
hippy

"DRS"
"The four crew members of an army Iroquois helicopter have been stood down
from duty after flying over the Indy 300 motor race on the Gold Coast with

sign urging spectators to "show us your tits"."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Nation...362144540.html

Am I wrong in thinking what they did was funny
and maybe some armed services big wigs need
to relax a bit? Probably.... but tough titties! ;-)

hippy

Old November 5th 04, 05:27 AM
Tamyka Bell

hippy wrote:

"DRS"
"The four crew members of an army Iroquois helicopter have been stood down
from duty after flying over the Indy 300 motor race on the Gold Coast with

sign urging spectators to "show us your tits"."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Nation...362144540.html

Am I wrong in thinking what they did was funny
and maybe some armed services big wigs need
to relax a bit? Probably.... but tough titties! ;-)

hippy

I'm pretty certain that, much as I'd love to comment, I'm not allowed
to!

Meanwhile, I heard that there were strippers brought in to perform on
balconies, as part of the race organisation?

Old November 5th 04, 05:57 AM
hippy

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
I'm pretty certain that, much as I'd love to comment, I'm not allowed
to!

Go on..

Meanwhile, I heard that there were strippers brought in to perform on
balconies, as part of the race organisation?

No way!? They're cracking it over a sign and there's
no mention of the strippers? Maybe the chopper crew
should've stripped? ;-)

hippy