The humanity of motorists - a heartwarming sight.

Old November 25th 16, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

Default The humanity of motorists - a heartwarming sight.

On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 20:11:27 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:43:11 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 21:32:00 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 24/11/2016 20:00, TMS320 wrote:
On 20/11/2016 07:44, MrCheerful wrote:

I could get a hundred or more cyclists taken off the road for
illegal actions by just filming over a ten mile journey on one
day. So just a few thousand motorists with cameras could get
every cyclist off the road within a week or so, now that would
be a Christmas present to hope for.

The thing is, the camera that can take images of the things you
imagine has not yet been invented.

There is no problem with taking video of cyclists riding on a
footway, or riding the wrong side of a traffic island, or going
through a red light, these are a few of the illegal things that I
noticed cyclists doing during a shortish journey earlier today.
Now how those could be imaginary, I do not understand, can you
explain? The cyclist with two heavy bags of shopping hanging off
his handlebars was one of the most ridiculous I have seen this
week, he was wobbling all over the place, but at least he was
riding in the road.

I nipped out to the corner shop this evening.
There is a ramp for access to this shop, there is no other access.
There was a bicycle dumped across the ramp. I stamped all over the
spokes of the bicycle. I have big feet.
When I came out this bellend was looking at his bicycle with
dismay.

Was it too difficult for you to step over it?

I did after I stamped on the spokes.
The ramp is for disabled access. Quite a few disabled people use
this shop. Obstructing the ramp yet again shows the gross stupidity
and ignorance of scum cyclists.
The bellend cyclist was not a kid. I hesitate to call him a man,
real men do not ride a pedal bike.

Did you see a disabled person who couldn't get past? If so, you
could have simply moved the bicycle.

There was no disabled person there at the time.

So the cyclist didn't inconvenience anyone.

I park in the disabled bays at Aldi, what do you think of this?

I would not dirty my hands by touching a bicycle.
Then again, if a disabled person had been there, I would have kicked the
pedal bike into the gutter - where the thing and it's pikey scum rider
belong.

Best to nudge them with your car.

--
What's a Scotsman's cure for seasickness?
He hangs his head over the side of the boat with a pound coin between his teeth!
Old November 25th 16, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

The lump of **** cyclist inconvenienced me. I had to step over the pedal
bike, this is called inconvenience.
Mind you Mr Hucker, I gave the bicycle a good stamping on. This made up for
the inconvenience.

I park in the disabled bays at Aldi, what do you think of this?

I think that ******s do that.

I would not dirty my hands by touching a bicycle.
Then again, if a disabled person had been there, I would have kicked
the pedal bike into the gutter - where the thing and it's pikey scum
rider belong.

Best to nudge them with your car.

Try hard not to be silly........................... I know that with your
mental condition this is not always practical.

Old November 25th 16, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

Hardly. You had to lift your decrepit leg a little higher. Are you 90?

I would love to have seen a fit young cyclist come out and beat the **** out of you, you silly old man.

I park in the disabled bays at Aldi, what do you think of this?

I think that ******s do that.

The disabled bays are closer to the entrance. I don't see why they should get priority. I will do my shopping faster.

I would not dirty my hands by touching a bicycle.
Then again, if a disabled person had been there, I would have kicked
the pedal bike into the gutter - where the thing and it's pikey scum
rider belong.

Best to nudge them with your car.

Try hard not to be silly........................... I know that with your
mental condition this is not always practical.

What is silly about it? Are you scared of scratching your Datsun?

--
A female kangaroo has three vaginas, and a male kangaroo has two penises.
Old November 25th 16, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 9:26:14 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

The lump of **** cyclist inconvenienced me. I had to step over the pedal
bike, this is called inconvenience.
Mind you Mr Hucker, I gave the bicycle a good stamping on. This made up for
the inconvenience.

You were in such a hurry you had time to cause criminal damage?
When are you due in court?

Old November 25th 16, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 22:18:14 -0000, wrote:

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 9:26:14 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

The lump of **** cyclist inconvenienced me. I had to step over the pedal
bike, this is called inconvenience.
Mind you Mr Hucker, I gave the bicycle a good stamping on. This made up for
the inconvenience.

You were in such a hurry you had time to cause criminal damage?
When are you due in court?

Shouldn't be too hard to go find the cyclist in question. We know what shop he's referring to.

--
You may be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater.
Old November 25th 16, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 22:23:11 -0000, wrote:

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 7:21:47 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:46:23 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

wrote:
On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 9:32:18 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

I nipped out to the corner shop this evening.
There is a ramp for access to this shop, there is no other access.
There was a bicycle dumped across the ramp. I stamped all over the
spokes of the bicycle. I have big feet.
When I came out this bellend was looking at his bicycle with dismay.

This does not make any sense.
I thought cars were viable forms of transport under all circumstances.
Why did you not drive your car in to the shop?

Do you know what a corner shop is?

"Why did you not drive your car in to the shop?"

Try thinking about what you have just asked.

He is boasting that he can cycle into shops. I'd like to see what happens if he tries.

No I'm not, I am wondering why cars cannot be driven in to shops if they are so viable as a form of transport under any and all circumstances.

As with bicycles, you walk into the shop. Why are you being psychopathically silly?

--
The three types of marriage: Polygamy, bigamy, and monotony.
Old November 25th 16, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

[...]

I walk in to shops with my bicycle all the time. Can you do this with a car?

Old November 26th 16, 02:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Esquire wrote:

I nipped out to the corner shop this evening.
There is a ramp for access to this shop, there is no other access.
There was a bicycle dumped across the ramp. I stamped all over the
spokes of the bicycle. I have big feet.
When I came out this bellend was looking at his bicycle with
dismay.

This does not make any sense.
I thought cars were viable forms of transport under all
circumstances. Why did you not drive your car in to the shop?

Do you know what a corner shop is?

"Why did you not drive your car in to the shop?"

Try thinking about what you have just asked.

He is boasting that he can cycle into shops. I'd like to see what
happens if he tries.

Remember Doug and his insistence that it was acceptable to cycle along
railway platforms whilst waiting for a train-weapon?

Yes I do.
Is he dead?

There's no reason to think so an every reason to hope not.

Someone did say they were going to go along to check on him, but we
never heard another word on the subject.