Rock n Roll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 17th 17, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Rock n Roll

Frank, On my Eddy Merckx I was using an old chain so I would lube it with Rock n Roll and let it dry over-night.

The chain would stay relatively clean though it did deposit a layer of something on the rear derailleur pulleys that was a real pain in the butt to get off.

When you're using your wax technique do you find any build-up on the cogs, rings and pulleys?