Bill Baka: Pathetic Old Geezer

Old January 24th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.support.sleep-disorder,sci.electronics.basics,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.troll.bill-baka

Default Bill Baka: Pathetic Old Geezer

If you plonked me, why do you keep replying to me?

Bill "Why is everybody always picking on me?" Baka shat:

Do you actually believe this junk? (Dan C) has gone over
the bounds of decency and legally and I am now gathering information to
get him banned from the Internet, from behind bars if possible.
I may be quirky, but he is a *CANCER* on the net.

Eat **** and die, you senile mother****er.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka:
http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

Bill Baka sucks. Bill Baka blows. Bill Baka is stupid. Bill Baka is a Troll.

I did give one troll my address and dared him to show up,

Liar. Bill Baka sucks cock. Bill Baka is a moron. Bill Baka is a Troll.

Bill Baka's pictu http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

This may be a cause for legal action.

DO IT!! Quit TALKING about it and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT you cock-
sucking baby-raping arse-wiping ****-eating *******!

Bill Baka ****s Sheep. Bill Baka Bill Baka is stupid. Bill Baka is a Troll.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka: http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

Don't forget this it was my insistence on riding mountain bikes
that got me into trouble with the .misc group (roadies).

No, it was your being a total dickwad. You get into fights
EVERWHERE you go. It can't ALWAYS be the other person's fault!
My god, man! Take some personal responsibility!!

Bill Baka blows. Bill Baka is stupid. Bill Baka is a Troll. Bill Baka sucks.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka: http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

I have been avoiding re.bicycles.misc since it seems to be a roadie
group. Right now I am using the sleep disorder group and they seem to be
a Apnea club with no regard for other types of insomnia.

Everywhere you go, everybody hates you, yet you somehow cannot fathom why this is.

Bill Baka is stupid. Bill Baka is a Troll. Bill Baka sucks. Bill Baka blows.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka: http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

Again, **** FOR BRAINS.
MY ADDRESS 1S 1668 ASH WAY IN MARYSVILLE, CA. 95901.
I dare you to show up!!!
You have me ****ed off enough that I would want you to take a swing so I
could drop you dead in one punch.
Come on and try me and see how I can dispatch you in many ways.
Keyboard coward!
The address is real, **** for brains.

Nice try, coward. Google Earth says that is an empty lot.

Bill Baka sucks. Bill Baka blows. Bill Baka is stupid. Bill Baka is a Troll.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka: http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

He is also cross posting to electronic groups and others to try to
destroy my name,

You are doing a fine job without my help, limpdick.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka: http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

but that is leaving him open for legal action, and I am
collecting all the data.

OOOOOOH! I AM SOOOOO SCARED!!!

Bill Baka sucks. Bill Baka blows. Bill Baka is stupid. Bill Baka is a Troll.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka: http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

Since you are obviously stalking me by way of Google, I do have a
federal case against you, so you can keep trying to trash my name and
give me a big portfolio to stop you from ever seeing sunlight for at
least a few years. And quit cross posting, since you are trying to trash
me on groups that you obviously do not use.
Can you say 'jail'?

Federal? As in USA Federal? The governement of my country laughs
at your USA Federal cops. A bunch of torturers is what they are
or at least were under Bush. The new fellow seems OK.

Bill Baka is stupid. Cocksucker Fag Bill Baka is a Wintroll.

And he smells bad, too.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka: http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

Old January 25th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

You are not worth the bandwidth to reply.
Old January 25th 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

You are not worth the bandwidth to reply.

POTD! LOL

Old January 25th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chris[_12_]

On Jan 24, 4:31*pm, " wrote:
wrote:

You are not worth the bandwidth to reply.

And yet, you have. Odd that bit.

Chris
Old January 25th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Chris wrote:
On Jan 24, 4:31 pm, " wrote:

wrote:

You are not worth the bandwidth to reply.

And yet, you have. Odd that bit.

Chris

That was a one liner, as in 'get lost', so minimum bandwidth.
Bill
Old January 25th 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.support.sleep-disorder,sci.electronics.basics,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.troll.bill-baka

If you plonked me, why do you keep replying to me?

You are not worth the bandwidth to reply.

And yet you keep doing it. Having self control issues are we? Net Kook.

Here is a picture of Bill Baka on vacation:
http://www.goatse.fr/hello.jpg

Bill Baka: Internet Coward [email protected] Techniques 19 January 25th 09 05:28 PM
PING: Bill Baka Dan C General 9 January 25th 09 03:47 AM
PING: Bill Baka Tom Keats General 1 January 11th 09 04:46 PM
Where is Bill Baka? Ken M General 10 January 7th 06 03:38 PM