Where do I buy some time?

Old December 27th 03, 05:10 AM
Marty

Default Where do I buy some time?

It's been over four weeks now since I have been able to get out and
ride. Ok.... I did get out for a small jaunt with my 6 year old but
that doesn't REALLY count does it? Between work (they won't let you
take a mtb on a chartered C-130 for some damn reason), family and
Christmas (with two boys 6 and 10) I don't have ANY friggin' time for
some hammer down riding. I thought I would out smart the time bandit
and took off some days between Christmas and New Year now I have some
kind of head, chest, neck cold thing that is sucking the energy out of
me.

I'll have some time tomorrow as long as I can
breath.................

Can I trade something for a few hours of ride time? I hear those CCT's
have a trick that let's them sleep fast to gain more time............
the ones I knew never seemed to sleep. Sick bastids.

Marty "I need some wine with my cheese"
Old December 28th 03, 12:09 PM
Westie

JD wrote:
snip
Can I trade something for a few hours of ride time? I hear those
CCT's have a trick that let's them sleep fast to gain more
time............ the ones I knew never seemed to sleep. Sick bastids.

Marty "I need some wine with my cheese"

Just keep telling yourself that sleep is overrated, Gunny.

JD

Funnily enough I was the same today. I tried telling myself that sleep was
overrated after 18 hours work yesterday, bed at 2.00am. Up at 7.30am, had 2
hours off this afternoon before I went back to work - sleep or bike?, sleep
or bike?, sleep or bike?....
Curses. The snooze won this time!
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Race report - first triathlon (long) Chris Durkin General 10 July 16th 04 05:00 PM
Seeing the TDF in person (also posted to r.b.r) Mike Jacoubowsky General 0 July 4th 04 05:43 AM
First Time Trial ... kinda (long) psycholist General 6 June 22nd 04 12:22 AM
One at a time Luigi de Guzman General 2 March 8th 04 05:07 PM
Tour de France tour company page updated Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles General 10 December 3rd 03 07:20 AM