Hero Cyclist Saves Elderly Couple From Fiery Car Crash on HinesDrive.

Old August 16th 17, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Hero Cyclist Saves Elderly Couple From Fiery Car Crash on HinesDrive.

As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/
Old August 16th 17, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:55:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/

I think you'll find about 99% of people, cyclists or not, would have
helped in that situation.

Agreed and I rest my case, M'lord.
Old August 16th 17, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:12:43 +0100, Bod wrote:

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:55:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and
move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist
had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/

I think you'll find about 99% of people, cyclists or not, would have
helped in that situation.

Agreed and I rest my case, M'lord.

You appeared to be making out that cyclists are better than others.

On the contrary. Cyclists are no better or worse than other people in
general.
Old August 16th 17, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:03:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/

I think

THERE's the snag again, idiot!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Old August 16th 17, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:18:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/

I think you'll find about 99% of people, cyclists or not, would have
helped in that situation.

Agreed and I rest my case, M'lord.

You appeared to be making out that cyclists are better than others.

You appear to be a driveling idiot, Birdbrain!

--
Yet more from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world:
Old August 16th 17, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 20:16:20 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Indeed. The ****s on bicycles will probably be an arsehole of a
pedestrian or a ****** driver the next day. People don't only use one
mode of transport.

Hmmm... quoteworthy or not quoteworthy? Not sure yet. But saved for keeps
anyway.

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I can't understand any child under the age 6. All I hear is a garbled
noise like they're talking with their mouth full. It really ****es off
mothers when their kid asks me a question and I ignore them."
MID:
Old August 18th 17, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:55:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/

Funny how the cyclist-haters here fail to post these stories.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Old August 18th 17, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 18/08/2017 10:14, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:55:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/

Funny how the cyclist-haters here fail to post these stories.

These sorts of stories don't give them erections.
Old August 18th 17, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 18/08/2017 10:14, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:55:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

As the fire spread, and without regard for his personal safety, Nalder
returned to the burning vehicle to recover the female passenger and move
her to a safe distance. Another cyclist had arrived on the scene to
assist Nate Nalder and Dave Taylor in the rescue. A passing motorist had
stopped on the scene and phoned 911 for assistance.

https://tomdemerly.com/2017/06/15/he...n-hines-drive/

Funny how the cyclist-haters here fail to post these stories.

Not really, Michigan isn't in the UK, is it?
Old August 18th 17, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:22:37 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

If cyclists used their bikes naked, more people could get erections and
we wouldn't hate them so much.

BINGO! QUOTEWORTHY, poor sociopath! Keep them coming, little idiot! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"I often use blue pens and get annoyed when I've completed a form and