Andre Jute Great Lie From The Past - 24 May

Old May 24th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Antitroll

Default Andre Jute Great Lie From The Past - 24 May

The Sunday Edition. No comment necessary.

"the fastest GT cars of the mid-1960s to mid-1970s were....Australian, the Ford
GTO and Holden Monaro GTS, which were like American muscle cars with
added roadholding and less wasted bulk. I routinely set ton-up averages
between Adelaide and Darwin, and Adelaide and Melbourne, in those, and
I wasn't the only one."

"... the cops didn't try to
stop me; far from it. I would stop at the first cop car I saw whether
they chased me or not and, if they didn't recognize me as the guy who
taught them pursuit driving (I was sentenced to do this by a magistrate
with a cruel sense of humour -- it is a version of what Americans call
community service), I would wait until they radioed ahead to other cops
to identify me, and then ask them to telephone and radio ahead to have
the trucks held on the infrequent but very, very dangerous crossroads
so that I wasn't delayed."

Old May 24th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andrew Price

On Sun, 24 May 2009 04:15:14 GMT, "Antitroll"
wrote:

I routinely set ton-up averages
between Adelaide and Darwin, and Adelaide and Melbourne

I wonder what the unit rate was - furlongs per fortnight?

Andre Jute FAQ Antitroll Techniques 42 May 24th 09 02:29 PM
Andre Jute Great Lie From The Past Antitroll Techniques 2 May 17th 09 05:32 PM
Andre Jute FAQ v1.1 Antitroll Techniques 0 May 17th 09 07:40 AM
Andre Jute FAQ v1.1 Antitroll Techniques 0 May 17th 09 07:22 AM
Andre Jute FAQ v1.1 Antitroll Techniques 1 May 10th 09 01:14 AM