Which would you choose? Which would Bruce choose?

Old October 2nd 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

Default Which would you choose? Which would Bruce choose?

http://tinyurl.com/24quy8q

-rj
Old October 3rd 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Oct 2, 4:20*pm, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/24quy8q

-rj

johannson is the cutest of those that can actually race
Old October 3rd 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Oct 2, 4:20*pm, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/24quy8q

-rj

they might want to test the dna on that italian - looks like men's
legs to me.

and apparently castelli thinks baboon in heat is a good design for the
femme
Old October 3rd 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mr. Slate[_2_]

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/24quy8q

-rj

johannson is the cutest of those that can actually race

yes, and class.

I liked how the final sprint played out. Good drama as Cooke and Arndt were
caught right at the line, and then it's like, ha, ha, and now anything goes.
I'm Team USA all the way, so what is missing for me in this finale was
Shelly Evans. It would of been nice to see her in this final dash to the
line. The first half of the race was dull, the GB women didn't seem to mesh
too well. I notice Cooke and Pooley not exactly all smiles on the pre race
presentations after that flap with the handshake on the nats podium.

Pooley didn't go on the final climb. Not sure, I'm guessing after doing
several laps gaining a little and then losing on the descent, she must of
figured trying to go solo on the final lap would of been pointless, but
since Cooke went, you don't attack a team mate.

USA and Ausses were always pacing at the front and Carla Ryan seemed to be
the only one really giving it a dig. Olga Z. was often at the front, looked
strong but didn't figure in at the end. Stevens, I don't know, she was
pacing at the front on occasions and looked to be going reasonably well, but
she kinda of ended up like last year. Good overall placing, but didn't make
in the final bunch. It seems nobody can keep up with these girls in the end,
it's always the same heavyweights, Guderzo, Johansson, Vos, Cooke, Bronzini,
etc. Teutenberg, nowhere to be seen.

Matthis did a great 2 hour breakaway, over 2 minutes at one point, but the
USA team didn't control the pace with Chantal Blaak bringing it back after a
long dig at the front. Anton's Bertine dropped out at just the halfway
point. Notice the girls with the Green wigs and straw hats? There were a lot
of attacks if you were paying attention, just many of them were short and
didn't last. The Dutch pulled near the end, and Cooke got away nicely. I
thought Arndt and Cooke might just stay away, and that Cooke would win for
sure, but that was really cool the way that all came back together at the
end!

It wasn't the most exciting worlds, but I attribute part of this due to the
very inexperienced cameramen shooting at the front. The Helicopters did a
great job in the sky, and probably the amount of overkill in the sky was due
to cutting away from the horrible cameraman who was shooting at the front.
He just couldn't seem to keep the camera still, and for some reason he
didn't do any closeup shooting of the riders like in the Olympic RR. So the
race was horrible from a production standpoint, IMO, poorly edited, just not
well done, no profiles, no spot interviews, nothing, just raw footage. At
least that's what I got on Universal Sports, also no audio commentary as
well. Of course it's live, but as a replay it would of been nice to see an
edited production for premium members.

Old October 4th 10, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RobertH

On Oct 2, 9:22 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

they might want to test the dna on that italian - looks like men's
legs to me.

Obviously, it is Miguel Martinez. nice try little mig.
Old October 4th 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mr. Slate[_2_]

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/24quy8q

-rj

johannson is the cutest of those that can actually race

BTW, If you notice, Johnasson smacks her head into a camera sticking out by
a fan, almost knocks her off the bike.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wADInV-nk

Old October 4th 10, 09:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/24quy8q

-rj

johannson is the cutest of those that can actually race

BTW, If you notice, Johnasson smacks her head into a camera sticking out by
a fan, almost knocks her off the bike.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wADInV-nk

Vicious - amazed she kept up and wasn't bleeding - it must have hit
her helmet.

How should I choose? cmsustud19 Unicycling 8 June 13th 06 07:40 AM
what would you choose? lowkey General 18 October 2nd 05 06:23 AM
Help me choose... Coyoteboy Mountain Biking 9 September 30th 05 02:47 PM
WHICH of these MTBs would you choose??? Anders Mountain Biking 12 February 20th 04 02:43 AM
help me choose Mart Mountain Biking 6 February 2nd 04 11:17 AM