"I'll Never Dishonour Maillot Jaune"

Old July 27th 15, 10:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Default "I'll Never Dishonour Maillot Jaune"

Also Spracht Vroom Vroom Froome

Hm. Sounds like someone we know

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/33669604

But when an exceptional performance is turned in by a Buddy Buddy
of the UCI Capo, bells go off in Davey's head

Particularly when that Capo is also that rider's team Capo

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Vuelta
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/
Old July 27th 15, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Personally I think all this continual baseless speculation hurts the sport. Sky should simply ask WADA and or the UCI to research whether there is a correlation between power output and Vo2 max. If it this can be proven then it should become part of the biological passport. For now Froome has released the data I am not ure what else he can do.

Dutch fans were throwing things at the Sky team car on Alp de Huez http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/racin...z-video-184704 ). I am really disgusted by fans behaviour at this years TDF. It may be time to consider barriers on all of Alp de Huez again..

Old July 27th 15, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 10:54:47 AM UTC-5, Randall Shimizu wrote:
[...]

Or maybe run a couple of motorcycles in front of key riders to clear the way a little. The fans are too close.
Old July 27th 15, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Yes I agree, But I would have 4 to 6 motorcycles. 2 for the breakaway and 2 or 3 more for the main field.

Or maybe run a couple of motorcycles in front of key riders to clear the way a little. The fans are too close.

Tadej Valjavec in virtual maillot jaune [email protected] Racing 0 July 22nd 08 02:47 PM
FA: 2001 LeMond Maillot Jaune 59cm Mike Self Marketplace 0 February 3rd 06 05:35 PM
FA: 2001 LeMond Maillot Jaune Like New Mike Self Marketplace 0 February 3rd 06 05:27 PM
maillot jaune Bounty Bob Racing 1 July 10th 05 06:54 AM
George - virtual maillot jaune Stewart Fleming Racing 3 July 9th 05 01:06 PM