RICKY ALAN WHITE AKA BICYCLE AKA R.WHITE-WELFARE WORKER

Old June 18th 05, 03:40 AM
DesertBob Jr.

Default RICKY ALAN WHITE AKA BICYCLE AKA R.WHITE-WELFARE WORKER

From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.survivalism
Subject: How to Outsmart Wal-Mart
Date: 1 Apr 2005 08:50:22 -0800

.com
.com

. com

I have tons of welfare experience. I work for them. I'll be at 2 of
their homes this afternoon. There are poor, deserving people and then
there's welfare trash. Unfortunately I have to deal with far too many
of the trashers in this county. On the bright side I don't have to work
all day. only meet the "clients". The rest of the day I do my Ebay
thing and geocache. You jumped in with "see the hate", so come and
spend a day with me out in the field and get a good look at where your
tax dollars are going. Bring your GPS in case it's a slow day.

If you're really interested, I'll tell you.

Old December 14th 10, 11:16 AM
mischastar mischastar is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertBob Jr. View Post
From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.survivalism
Date: 1 Apr 2005 08:50:22 -0800

I have tons of welfare experience. I work for them. I'll be at 2 of
their homes this afternoon. There are poor, deserving people and then
there's welfare trash. Unfortunately I have to deal with far too many
of the trashers in this county. On the bright side I don't have to work
all day. only meet the "clients". The rest of the day I do my Ebay
thing and geocache. You jumped in with "see the hate", so come and
spend a day with me out in the field and get a good look at where your
tax dollars are going. Bring your GPS in case it's a slow day.

If you're really interested, I'll tell you.
Sounds like a job made in heaven. although it is easy to generalise people on welfare and think they're all interested in milking the system for all it's worth. I've never been on any kind of handout but I do know how hard it is being dependent and how tough it is to get out of that sort of thing once you're stuck in it.

Top Gear Driving Song David Martin UK 38 June 1st 05 05:05 PM
police say it is illegal to ride bicycle on the street [email protected] General 16 April 18th 05 08:20 PM
A song for Carla John Harlow Mountain Biking 3 May 10th 04 02:29 PM