Possible to find 40 degree 135 1" stem with 31.8 clamp

Old December 4th 03, 11:46 PM
BLarrain

Default Possible to find 40 degree 135 1" stem with 31.8 clamp

I am trying to find this stem. Is it possible? I amsaw a new bar I really llike
but it only comes with 31.8 clamp area. I have a 1" threadless fork so I prefer
to have a 1" stem. I know shims are available but those look pretty clunky &
add weight.

Know of any sources?

Also what's the big draw for 31.8 clamp section?

Thanks

Barb
Old December 5th 03, 10:59 PM