I miss Sheldon

Old April 1st 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

Default I miss Sheldon

especially today...

/dave a
Old April 1st 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Apr 1, 10:43*am, dave a wrote:
especially today...

/dave a

Yep, he was one hell of a good person, and is sorely missed.
Bill C
Old April 1st 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Gregory

Bill C wrote:
On Apr 1, 10:43 am, dave a wrote:
especially today...

/dave a

Yep, he was one hell of a good person, and is sorely missed.
Bill C

Yes the First of April is not the same without him....
Old April 1st 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hell And High Water

In article ,
says...
especially today...

No KIDDING!

Someone posted his humor link earlier:

http://sheldonbrown.com/humor/index.html

Wish there was at LEAST one more there....

-Bob

Old April 1st 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Apr 1, 7:41 am, Hell And High Water
wrote:
In article ,
says...

especially today...

No KIDDING!

Someone posted his humor link earlier:

http://sheldonbrown.com/humor/index.html

Wish there was at LEAST one more there....

-Bob

This is sad news- I wasn't aware that Sheldon had passed away. I used
and recommended his website, and thoroughly enjoyed his sense of
humor:
"I find that some of my wheel-building customers want me to build them
wheels that are bombproof, but still as light as a possible.
Then again, there are others who want just exactly the opposite:
wheels that are as light as a possible, but still bombproof."

-Paul

Near Miss Nigel Randell[_2_] UK 12 December 21st 07 02:44 PM
DON'T MISS THIS! Ghost Unicycling 0 October 22nd 06 06:13 PM
A near miss tedward Unicycling 6 June 5th 06 04:35 AM
A near miss habbywall Unicycling 0 June 4th 06 03:04 AM
Near Miss Gags Australia 19 July 24th 04 03:04 PM