I miss Sheldon

Old April 1st 11, 05:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default I miss Sheldon

Especially on April 1st.

--
"It is not unfrequent to hear men declaim loudly upon liberty, who, if we may
judge by the whole tenor of their actions, mean nothing else by it but their
Old April 1st 11, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

I miss Paris in the Springtime.....
esp when in Texas
snot Mass
Paris, wanna hunt Orca ?
Old April 1st 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Apr 1, 12:44*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
Especially on April 1st.

http://sheldonbrown.com/5and5.html

- Frank Krygowski
Old April 1st 11, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Cole[_2_]

On 4/1/2011 12:51 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:44 pm, Tim wrote:
Especially on April 1st.

http://sheldonbrown.com/5and5.html

- Frank Krygowski

It's not the same.
Old April 2nd 11, 05:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone

On Apr 1, 12:44 pm, Tim wrote:
Especially on April 1st.

http://sheldonbrown.com/5and5.html

- Frank Krygowski

It's not the same.

Dammitall... That could work.
Old April 4th 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone

In article invalid-121F17.21490801042011@shawnews,
Ralph Barone wrote:

On Apr 1, 12:44 pm, Tim wrote:
Especially on April 1st.

http://sheldonbrown.com/5and5.html

- Frank Krygowski

It's not the same.

Dammitall... That could work.

And more importantly, with the "5 and 5 Half-Step" option, all single
gear upshifts would occur with no tension on the chain. This is
actually analogous to some of the newer high-tech computer controlled
manual transmissions out there, which have one gearshaft/clutch for the
odd gears and another for the even gears. The computer then opens one
clutch as it closes the other, and you get an instantaneous shift.

Today I really miss Sheldon Greg Evans Techniques 1 April 2nd 11 05:01 PM
hit or miss Ryan Cousineau Racing 4 March 27th 09 03:35 PM
I miss Sheldon dave a Racing 4 April 1st 08 05:22 PM
Did I miss anything? Davey Crockett Racing 0 February 20th 06 06:19 PM
Near miss essendon93 Australia 9 February 16th 06 11:46 PM