Easter videos

Old April 19th 14, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Easter videos

Some delightful video clips for your Easter entertainment

Herne Hill Velodrome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sTHMhZ_OA

Mr Moulton & his bike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5e46nDg5Y

Donkey Bike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v76DaBrqfR0

Cycling Sins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgMYKNoCXFs

Dangerous cycling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_oAwJCnMuY
(Excellent line 2 minutes into the clip)

British winner of Bordeaux to Paris race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV943e1J9e8
Old April 19th 14, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 19/04/2014 16:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:
Some video clips for your Easter entertainment

IFYPFY

Cycling Sins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgMYKNoCXFs

Seems like cyclists were as thick in 1936 as they are today.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old April 19th 14, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:07:07 +0100
Bertie Wooster wrote:

Donkey Bike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v76DaBrqfR0

I want to see someone jam on the front brake. :-)

Old April 19th 14, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/04/2014 16:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:

Some delightful video clips for your Easter entertainment

British winner of Bordeaux to Paris race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV943e1J9e8

The late Tommy Simpson.

How did he go, again?

Old April 19th 14, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 19/04/2014 18:33, JNugent wrote:
On 19/04/2014 16:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:

Some delightful video clips for your Easter entertainment

British winner of Bordeaux to Paris race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV943e1J9e8

The late Tommy Simpson.

How did he go, again?

Helicopter ride to hospital, drugged and drunk.
Old April 19th 14, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:33:55 +0100, JNugent wrote:

On 19/04/2014 16:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:

Some delightful video clips for your Easter entertainment

British winner of Bordeaux to Paris race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV943e1J9e8

The late Tommy Simpson.

How did he go, again?

I seem to recall that drugs were involved - as is often the way with
"professional" cyclists.

Old April 19th 14, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:47:39 +0100, Judith
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:33:55 +0100, JNugent wrote:

On 19/04/2014 16:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:

Some delightful video clips for your Easter entertainment

British winner of Bordeaux to Paris race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV943e1J9e8

The late Tommy Simpson.

How did he go, again?

I seem to recall that drugs were involved - as is often the way with
"professional" cyclists.

Sadly, that seems to be the case.

I wonder if there is a game we could all play when the tour comes to
Yorkshire later this year - identify the drug free cyclist.
Old April 19th 14, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:33:55 +0100, JNugent wrote:

On 19/04/2014 16:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:

Some delightful video clips for your Easter entertainment

British winner of Bordeaux to Paris race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV943e1J9e8

The late Tommy Simpson.

How did he go, again?

I seem to recall that drugs were involved - as is often the way with
"professional" cyclists.

Sadly, that seems to be the case.

I wonder if there is a game we could all play when the tour comes to
Yorkshire later this year - identify the drug free cyclist.

How will *you* be contributing to the £11 Million costs the ratepayers of
Yorkshire are potentially going to have to foot the bill for?

Old April 19th 14, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:33:55 +0100, JNugent wrote:

On 19/04/2014 16:07, Bertie Wooster wrote:

Some delightful video clips for your Easter entertainment

British winner of Bordeaux to Paris race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV943e1J9e8

The late Tommy Simpson.

How did he go, again?

I seem to recall that drugs were involved - as is often the way with
"professional" cyclists.

Sadly, that seems to be the case.

I wonder if there is a game we could all play when the tour comes to
Yorkshire later this year - identify the drug free cyclist.

How will *you* be contributing to the £11 Million costs the ratepayers of
Yorkshire are potentially going to have to foot the bill for?

When I watch the tour on the TV, I will be attracted to the delightful
rolling countryside Yorkshire has to offer, and visit the county more
frequently, thus contributing to the local economy, a proportion of
which will return to the people of Yorkshire indirectly through
business rates.

Clare and I are considering a narrowboat purchase, jointly with my
younger brother and his family who have recently immigrated (or in my
brother's case returned) from Pudong to Sevenoaks. One consideration
is hull length. A 70 ft boat will not fit along some of Yorkshire's
canals, 58 ft being the maximum length of some locks. If Yorkshire
looks good on the TV we might sacrifice 12 ft of additional luxury to
be able to visit God's own county by boat. This would further
contribute to the local economy.
Old April 20th 14, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Oh - are the business rates going up in order to pay the £11 million.

Try again: how does councils contributing £11 Million help the rate payers of
Yorkshire ?

hollywoodactress videos indian actress images and videos. abcdrajuu Techniques 0 March 23rd 09 07:04 AM
Bicycles videos all type of stunts and repairing and masthi videos nice Techniques 0 January 11th 08 01:48 PM
Happy Easter rooman Australia 3 April 14th 06 03:42 PM
BR Easter ride?? DaveB Australia 65 March 29th 05 11:58 PM
4/5 day route over Easter ? Stewart Devereux UK 7 January 6th 05 10:52 AM