The joy of spring

Old March 31st 04, 01:22 PM
Simon Mason

Default The joy of spring

"MartinM" wrote in message
Saw lots of cyclists out and about, mostly on road bikes. I knew this
MTB thing was a fad ;-)

Yeah, where were all these roadies during the winter eh? Real
cyclists?BLOWS RASPBERRY.

Simon M.

Old April 1st 04, 03:40 PM
MartinM

"Simon Mason" wrote in message ...
"MartinM" wrote in message
Saw lots of cyclists out and about, mostly on road bikes. I knew this
MTB thing was a fad ;-)

No I didn't!
ps 630 Km this year already and that's just in Audaxes. On a road
bike. Almost none on MTB, bridleways still a quagmire ;-(
Old April 1st 04, 03:47 PM
Simonb

Yeah, where were all these roadies during the winter eh? Real
cyclists?BLOWS RASPBERRY.

1100km already this year on my road bike.

hehe.

Old April 1st 04, 05:14 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Simonb wrote:

1100km already this year on my road bike.

I dunno, bloody fairweather cyclists

800km per month just commuting ;-)

--
Guy
===

Old April 1st 04, 09:56 PM
Simonb

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
Simonb wrote:

1100km already this year on my road bike.

I dunno, bloody fairweather cyclists

800km per month just commuting ;-)

That was just Audaxes! Add on 520km for commuting and general getting about
(none of which I measure, BTW ;-)).

Simon

Old April 1st 04, 09:59 PM
Simonb

Simonb wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
Simonb wrote:

1100km already this year on my road bike.

I dunno, bloody fairweather cyclists

800km per month just commuting ;-)

That was just Audaxes! Add on 520km for commuting and general getting
about (none of which I measure, BTW ;-)).

Simon

.... 520km per month.

Old April 2nd 04, 07:44 AM
MartinM

"MartinM" wrote in message
Saw lots of cyclists out and about, mostly on road bikes. I knew this
MTB thing was a fad ;-)

Yeah, where were all these roadies during the winter eh? Real
cyclists?BLOWS RASPBERRY.

Simon M.

That wasn't me! Anyway 630km already this year, and that's just in
Audaxes, on a road bike!
(raspberry returned) ;-)