Binmen warned over cycle lane abuse

Old March 5th 16, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Binmen warned over cycle lane abuse

UPDATE: Lambeth Council responded with: "Manager has confirmed this shouldn't happen. They've spoken to contractors to ensure this isn't repeated"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuP4...ature=youtu.be
Old October 23rd 16, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Alycidon wrote:
UPDATE: Lambeth Council responded with: "Manager has confirmed this
shouldn't happen. They've spoken to contractors to ensure this isn't
repeated"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuP4...ature=youtu.be

Nobody really cares, except you.
Don't be a pillock.

Old October 23rd 16, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 20:06:27 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Alycidon wrote:
UPDATE: Lambeth Council responded with: "Manager has confirmed this
shouldn't happen. They've spoken to contractors to ensure this isn't
repeated"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuP4...ature=youtu.be

Nobody really cares, except you.
Don't be a pillock.

The binman was correct in not obstructing the cars.

--
I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't.
Old October 24th 16, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 24.10.2016 08:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Don't be a pillock.

Oooh that is a real compliment coming from you. Especially from you.
Please call me a pillock?