Dan Heaton on TV

Old August 21st 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Default Dan Heaton on TV

surfer1024 wrote:
Oo. Your leaking stuff slowly, and my tongue is dieing to lick up more!

oops, Idk what I just wrote but that does not sound right at all.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: I wish I had 2 cents #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70608
Old August 21st 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

surfer1024 wrote:
oops, Idk what I just wrote but that does not sound right at all.

I was gonna put something that would of made it 10x worse when I saw
it, but I restrained myself. haha

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~team forrest~~~~~~~~team
dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).~~~~~~~~~...quack!~~~~team
spencer!~~~team kickyourass!
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
want some advice? unicycle better.
~jerrick-
Old August 21st 08, 09:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
goldenchickenIV

The longer video was really good, almost a documentary. I wish more
unicycle videos were like that. Thanks Dan.

--
goldenchickenIV

it's a lot easier to tuck and roll if you don't have a unicycle stuck to
your foot. – john foss
Old August 21st 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nexty

First up, massive props, the fact that a major label is creating a brand
connection with muni and showing it off on TV is something everyone
should be very happy to see!

I have uploaded the vids onto youtube:
Long: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3aShlRoZQ
Short: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5deSsyllnU

Wonder how long it will be until we see a post here from someone who
decided to convert after seeing the commercial?

--
nexty
Old August 21st 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

Nice to see a vid at last showing what unicycling is really about and
not performing. Awesome!

--
samwii

**life is music, play it louder**

Side hop--1M 10
Fav trick-- 180 Unispin Mount
Riding-- Nimbus 26" muni
Old August 23rd 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

I was wondering how long it would be before Columbia had a uni-based
promotion... Back when Into The Thunder Dragon was making the rounds
with the Banff Film Fest, the local Columbia store had a poster up for
the local showing In fact, Columbia makes some of my favorite pants
for riding - zip-off cargos. Durable and stylish Good on ya for the
ad, and can't wait for the next vid!

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
Old August 26th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

samwii wrote:
Nice to see a vid at last showing what unicycling is really about and
not *-just-* performing. Awesome!

Fixed it.

And maybe it's just me, but I think that doing extreme unicycling for
the purpose of a TV commercial or DVD is the definition of performing.

Awesome vid Dan. I saw it while watching the Olympics one Saturday
afternoon. It blew my mind. I couldn't believe I was watching
unicycling on TV and it wasn't from a DVD or my computer.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old August 26th 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Seager wrote:
Fixed it.

And maybe it's just me, but I think that doing extreme unicycling for
the purpose of a TV commercial or DVD is the definition of performing.

Awesome vid Dan. I saw it while watching the Olympics one Saturday
afternoon. It blew my mind. I couldn't believe I was watching
unicycling on TV and it wasn't from a DVD or my computer.

No kidding. I was smiling during the whole commercial, and after it was
done, I was kinda giddy.

Old August 26th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
humblbee

Jerrick wrote:
No kidding. I was smiling during the whole commercial, and after it was
done, I was kinda giddy.

I actually cried a little

--
humblbee
Old August 31st 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I just saw it! On Comedy Central. It was so cool seing it on tv...

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'

Dan Heaton on TV uniryder Unicycling 21 August 26th 08 05:25 AM
Dan Heaton on TV johnfoss Unicycling 2 August 20th 08 09:57 PM
Dan Heaton on TV Michaelgoround Unicycling 0 August 19th 08 10:59 PM
Dan Heaton on TV kombi Unicycling 1 August 19th 08 09:16 PM
Dan Heaton manicpanicmuni Unicycling 14 December 24th 07 12:25 AM