Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop will no longer service cops' bikes due to BLM

Old August 17th 20, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop will no longer service cops' bikes dueto BLM

On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 3:30:32 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 5:50:28 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 2:26:29 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Something else:
How can people who presumably went to college -- the Fuji and Trek managements -- fail to grasp that nonsense like "Silence is violence" and "If you aren't an anti-racist [defined as swallowing the BLM agenda wholesale] you're a racist" is kindergarten moral blackmail, pure, straightforward bullying. -- AJ

That's OK, that only goes so far. The board of directors will have their say about upper management and I can't help thinking that it isn't going to be very pleasant.

I just listened to 'The Move' and although Lance wouldn't go into detail it sounds to me as if the younger generation who work in the shop are stupid enough to buy that BLM crap. What they are going to find out that extremists of any sort couldn't care less about what you think. They are in it for themselves.

You can say that again. -- AJ
Old August 17th 20, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 5:50:28 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 2:26:29 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Something else:
How can people who presumably went to college -- the Fuji and Trek managements -- fail to grasp that nonsense like "Silence is violence" and "If you aren't an anti-racist [defined as swallowing the BLM agenda wholesale] you're a racist" is kindergarten moral blackmail, pure, straightforward bullying. -- AJ

That's OK, that only goes so far. The board of directors will have their say about upper management and I can't help thinking that it isn't going to be very pleasant.

What makes you think it is not being driven by the Board? Maybe John Burke doesn't think like you. A lot of people don't. BTW, Fuji doesn't have a board. It's just a brand-name owned by ASI.
https://www.advancedsports.com/home/

-- Jay Beattie.
Old August 18th 20, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 3:44:16 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

What does Fuji have to do with anything?
Old August 20th 20, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Ask Andree you ****ing half-wit, he's the one that brought it up.
Old August 20th 20, 03:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 1:39:19 PM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
[...]

You're very successful, dear Zen Cycle, in giving the impression that in real life you're a blustering, spittle spraying Blimpy.

Andre Jute
Telling it as I see it.
Old August 21st 20, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 5:39:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

If I were you I wouldn't be calling other people half wits when you can't even type in "Andrew". You obviously have the brain power of a Biden voter.
Old August 21st 20, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/20/2020 6:52 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

uh, he probably meant the pseudonym 'Andre Jute'.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old August 21st 20, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 1:33:47 AM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

Heh-heh! The power of confusion. Actually the anonymous wretch "Zen Cycle" got it wrong. Neither you, Andrew, more me, Andre, nor even the demonic spirit Andree conjured up by the little man Zen Cycle's insane rage at having to share the world with superior beings like Tom and me, brought up Fuji. Jay brought up Fuji tangentially as a brand owned by a conglomerate. We may also discover further back that someone else first put Fuji in play, but that's as far back as we went; more exciting things to do today.

BTW, contrary to what you may have read on the net from other misconceived monkeys I burned for cause, Andre Jute is the name I was christened with.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the entertaining art of enraging the enemies of society unreasonably merely by lounging elegantly
Old August 21st 20, 02:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 12:52:59 AM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

That's an insult even to Biden voters, to compare there with the RBT dunce Zen Cycle who clearly has the brainpower of the arse end of a worm after the spade cuts it in two. -- AJ
Old August 21st 20, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Friday, August 21, 2020 at 9:23:49 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

As usual, you lie like trump to attempt distraction from your moral failings, ineptitude, and overall incompetence. In Https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....g/-GXHmdrDBAAJ, you wrote

"I hereby withdraw my moral support from Armstrong, his bike shop, and the Fuji and Trek managements".

This was the very first mention of Fuji in this thread, and predates Jay's first response by about 90 minutes.

ZenCycle
noting that while Andre Jute presents himself to be something of a modern-day Oscar Wilde, he has neither the intellect, creativity, or tolerance within an order of magnitude of such a luminary - IOW, a pathetic trolling wannabe, with absolutely no socially redeeming value whatsoever. (cue the attacks of Oscar Wilde in 3, 2, 1.....(just remember, andre(e)(w), 120 years after the death of Wilde, the world still celebrates his contributions to culture and civilization. Within 120 seconds of your death, no one will care that you've ever existed, except the readers of this group who will finally be glad to be rid of your drivel))

Seat binder bolts no longer made according 2 bike shop John B. Techniques 2 April 4th 12 01:22 AM
Seat binder bolts no longer made according 2 bike shop Lou Holtman[_5_] Techniques 2 March 30th 12 08:48 PM
Seat binder bolts no longer made according 2 bike shop datakoll Techniques 0 March 30th 12 03:12 AM
Bike Shop Service Pip Ryder UK 13 July 20th 09 02:01 AM
Mellow Johnny's [email protected] Racing 1 February 15th 08 07:44 AM