Kh '08

Old July 13th 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

Default Kh '08

I wonder what Double Crown means also. I interested to see if there is
any new parts coming that I should get to replace 07 model parts :P

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *30 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: CRANK GRABS AND HOPPING HEIGHT

dudewithasock wrote:
I own both the complete 7-disc soundtrack for Final Fantasy XI and the
soundtrack for World of Warcraft.

Old July 13th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

patsandy100 wrote:
I wonder what Double Crown means also. I interested to see if there is
any new parts coming that I should get to replace 07 model parts :P

Dude dont wory about replacing parts, if your only gapping 1m and
hopping 30cm it should be ages before anything brakes. Wait for it to
break then replace it. By the time something breaks Im sure newer parts
would have come out anyway, theres no point worrying about anything now.
The best thing you can do for now is swap your pedals for somthing
better.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

_Marcus_Collings_'*U**n**i**c**y**c**l**e**.**c**o **m*'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Gateway.asp)
*)---', 1mHighJump*
my 'pure trials vid' (http://www.vimeo.com/929928)
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
Old July 13th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

A different spoke lace, eh? I wonder what they are using.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old July 13th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Seager wrote:
A different spoke lace, eh? I wonder what they are using.

I heard it is 5 cross and they are not conventional spokes, KH is uses
lengths of dyneema chord instead, stronger than steel for the same
weight. I cant weight to see it

Old July 13th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
Dude dont wory about replacing parts, if your only gapping 1m and
hopping 30cm it should be ages before anything brakes. Wait for it to
break then replace it. By the time something breaks Im sure newer parts
would have come out anyway, theres no point worrying about anything now.
The best thing you can do for now is swap your pedals for somthing
better.

+1 Dude pat, see this thread
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71269
Which includes:

napalm wrote:
patsandy100- hey man, look i don't want to discourage you or anything
but if you don't know why you need to upgrade (like your not breaking
things) then i don't see why you should spend your cash on something
that is already working for you. If you want to customise, maybe a
kickass paint job on your frame would do (might cost significantly less
than the CF/thompson, pedal suggestions you've had so far as well).
mark

and

maestro8 wrote:
I'll also agree here. Replace something when it breaks. If you want to
customize it in the meantime, use paint / stickers / colored tape /
etc. That'll get you all the customization with little of the cost or
headache.

But the real question is, do you have a metal block (I mean this will
all respect) that is keeping you from improving, and you think that new
equipment will help? I am just trying to find your reason to improve an
already great unicycle.

--
adjuggler

----------David---------
'661
Rider'
(sixsixone.com)
'(Youtube
Page)'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler)
'(Vimeo)'
(http://www.vimeo.com/adjuggler)
Old July 13th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

i'm sorry, but i was expecting a flaming Titanium hub, a purple frame
with spikes, the rim to be neon green, the spokes to be pink, and the
cranks to be made of Ti.

maybe its just me, but that pic doesnt show much of a change..

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote: