Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

Old December 31st 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

Default Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

In article ,
"Sandy" wrote:

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article ,
"Sandy" wrote:

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
MagillaGorilla wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:

Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Dec 26, 12:15 am, MagillaGorilla
wrote:
Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Dec 25, 11:55 pm, MagillaGorilla

Just something to think about below. It sure makes the quasi-law
discussion
much less important. And Press may even appreciate it. It's the basis
of
how technical stuff gets into being.

"Manners are of more importance than laws.
Upon them, in a great measure, the laws depend.
Manners are what vex or soothe,
corrupt or purify, exalt or debase,
barbarize or refine us, by a constant,
steady, uniform, insensible operation,
like that of the air we breathe in."

Burke, E.

Naw, not a clue.

I'll bet you call your remark heckling.

You lose. This is heckling.

--
Michael Press
Old December 31st 08, 08:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 30, 9:04*pm, Michael Press wrote:

"It's not something people should get arrested for,
but a little retaliation is in order."

I am not confused.

Dude,

No matter how many times you quote that
sentence from me and leave out the following
sentence about noogies, I am not going
to get angry or spew invective or issue
moral judgments. It amuses me.

I still want to know what you thought of
the guitar scene from Animal House, though.

Ben

Old December 31st 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Paul G." wrote:

Sponsors are also not paying for bad publicity.
-Paul

Who told you this?

Thanks,

Michael Ball

Old December 31st 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I can't justify feeling that good. Well, I use beer instead...

Beer is a hecklers magic potion.

Old December 31st 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Paul G." wrote:

On Dec 29, 8:12*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

The article is not evidence and does not implicate Cale McAninch in any wrongdoing. *I'm pretty
sure it's okay for teachers to drink and have some fun on the weekend.

Whoa, now you're only "pretty sure"? Here's an opportunity to inject
a little of the real world into all the bluster and bull**** on rbr.
How about a wager? We send the principle links to the VeloNews
articles, the video, and the still photos (man, you should see some of
those still photos!).

We give it a couple of months, and monitor the minutes of the School
Board for disciplinary action against McAnus.

You're so ****ing stupid. I don't even know where to begin.

The article is not evidence of anything. In order for the school board to take action, they would
need to conduct an investigation and call witnesses. That will not happen for obvious reasons.
Because that will not happen, he cannot be disciplined absent a criminal charge and conviction.

It is truly frightening to me to know that you are in the jury pool.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old December 31st 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Carl Sundquist wrote:

Paul G. wrote:
On Dec 29, 8:12 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

The article is not evidence and does not implicate Cale McAninch in any wrongdoing. I'm pretty
sure it's okay for teachers to drink and have some fun on the weekend.

Whoa, now you're only "pretty sure"? Here's an opportunity to inject
a little of the real world into all the bluster and bull**** on rbr.
How about a wager? We send the principle links to the VeloNews
articles, the video, and the still photos (man, you should see some of
those still photos!).

We give it a couple of months, and monitor the minutes of the School
Board for disciplinary action against McAnus.

If you're right, and nothing happens, I'll post a message titled "I
was wrong and Magilla was right". Otherwise you post a message
titled "I was wrong and Paul was right". Deal?

God will punish Page and his troublemaker family by suspending him for one year.

Magilla

I think God is punishing McAnus by sending you forth to blab about his
screwups. The more you blab about it, the worse it gets for McAnus.
Keep up the good work.
-Paul

I don't think you'll go through with it and I sure hope you don't. And I
think it is hugely selfish of you claim to toy with a man's livlihood in
order to try to prove a point to Magilla.

Whatever you think of McAininch, two wrongs don't make a right.

First of all, I'm sure the board and principal have already read the article. It's meaningless. It
doesn't prove anything other than Jonathan Page and his relatives think they have the right to chill
free speech.

Page will be suspended because of his missed dope test. His career is over. That's the icing on the
cake for me. Nothing will happen to McAininch.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old December 31st 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Paul G." wrote:

On Dec 30, 10:27*am, Carl Sundquist wrote:
Paul G. wrote:
[...]

Magilla is going to pussy out and I'm not going to email anyone. What
(if anything) happens to McAnus, he's got it coming.

-Paul

Dickweed,

How am I pussying out?

When Page is suspended for 1 year I'm gonna start a new beatdown thread on that and you'll still be
here spinning your wheels on why McAininch should be suspended. McAininch will not be suspended.

However, Page will be. Page will lose his career over his unprofessional conduct. His wife was also
unprofessional.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old December 31st 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Somebody tell me why Paul G. is a cocksucker

"Paul G." wrote:

"Paul G." wrote:

I wasn't sure how to read that. As far as I can tell, there were three
other people involved in the shoving/wrestling: Heckler #2, Cori Page,
and Cori's brother. It's not clear who McAninch is considering the other
two people to be.

If you watch the video you'll see that three people are involved in
actually falling on/trampling the bikes. Cori Page isn't one of them.
The VeloNews article says Heckler #2 was "McAninch's Boston Mountain
Cyclist teammate Jim Farasy".

For the record, the video shows McAnus shoving/throwing Book onto the
bikes. Book ends up lying on his back. McAnus, being drunk, looses his
balance and falls, sprawling on the bikes. He gets up and jumps on
Book again, and Farasy comes in from the side and joins McAnus in
assaulting Book.

So it makes no sense that Cori Page would be considered one of the
three people who damaged the bikes when she didn't touch them and 3
other people did.

Only pussies fight two against one, and only other pussies side with
pussies.
-Paul

Hey Lt. Columbo,

This ****ty video clip doesn't show who started the fight, only who finished the fight.

The only thing that matters is who started it, jackass.

Magilla