Bulletproof Accessories for Bikers?

Old September 26th 03, 01:38 PM
ThreeLeggedDog

Default Bulletproof Accessories for Bikers?

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:23:26 +0000 (UTC), (Henning
Tveit) wrote:

In article ,
Benjamin Enriquez wrote:
Hi Steve,
Understand your problem. If you get hit without warning, nothing will/can
stop that, even Kevlar. The best you can do is workout a system where your
weapon is readily accessible, you do have a weapon don't you, then become as
proficient with it as you can. Think of it as cleaning out the gene pool a
bit.

Suddenly I understand the ideology behind your country's foreign
policy...

List of things to remember on a bike ride:
Pump
energy bars
Glock
water
cell phone

Actually, yes.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old September 27th 03, 05:52 AM
heater

Steve McDonald wrote:
Does anyone know of a good source of Kevlar or other types of
bulletproof vests, suitable for bicyclists? How about helmets and
fairings that would deflect bullets? I think I may need such things if
I'm going to continue riding on remote roads in my area.

Are you really going to wear kevlar on all your rides? What are the
chances you will get shot at? What about walking down the street too?
Better get a weapon to protect yourself and while you're at it, trade in
your car for a tank.

Old September 27th 03, 10:53 PM
Steve McDonald

Default Bulletproof Accessories for Bikers? (Heater)

You didn't read the whole message I posted more than a month ago,
just this short out-of-context reference. No matter how obviously
tongue-in-cheek a post might be, you can always count on someone to
misconstrue it into something serious and different than what you
intended.

Steve McDonald